- Save 20% Use Promo Code MIRO20
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Ramp up your ride’s style with a tight set of MiRo 112 Wheels
- Carved with a Euro-inspired forked 7-spoke pattern and recessed hub
- Ample backspacing provides plenty of clearance for performance brake systems
- Light yet sturdy single-piece T6 aluminum alloy construction using an advanced low-pressure casting technique
- Available in a range of color options that are clear coated for lasting protection
- Topped off with a MiRo-branded center cap
- Conforms to VIA and JWL wheel safety standards
- Comes in your choice of diameters, bolt patterns and offsets
- Sold individually
- MiRo 112 Wheels are backed by a 1-Year Limited Warranty
When you have a Type-A driving personality, a tinge of excitement comes over you every time you get behind the wheel. But, that passion is tempered by the lackluster look of factory wheels. Connect with your car on a more passionate level by upgrading to MiRo Type 112 Wheels. Inspired by Europe's racy rim trends, these detailed dubs are carved with a forked 7-spoke design, deep hub and branded center cap that send your pulse soaring whenever you see them.
Beyond the bold appearance of the MiRo 112 line of aftermarket wheels, these rims are built for performance. Working with premium T6 aluminum, MiRo constructs each MiRo 112 using a low-pressure casting process for peak strength and minimal weight. Extra clearance is engineered into the design, creating plenty of room for big brake systems. And, you can pick between a range of classic color options to suit your particular sense of style.
From Audis to VWs, MiRo Wheels 112 fit a host of high-octane rides. Just pick the right wheel size, bolt pattern and offset, and your stance is set. Every rim is rigorously crafted to meet strict VIA and JWL safety requirements. Plus, MiRo stands behind your 112 Wheels with a 1-Year Limited Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel