- Save 20% Use Promo Code MIRO20
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Intensify your stance with MiRo 398 Wheels
- Styled with a sweeping 6-spoke design and deep-set hub
- Comes in your choice of colors with a protective clear coat finish
- Built from T6 aluminum alloy to reduce weight and ramp up structural strength
- Single-piece construction using a low-pressure casting process
- Available in varying sizes, bolt patterns and offsets to fit a ton of tuners
- Branded with a MiRo-logo center cap
- Certified for VIA and JWL safety standards
- Sold individually
- Your MiRo 398 Wheels include a 1-Year Limited Warranty
You better register your pedal foot with the local authorities-when you're locked and loaded behind the wheel, it's a lethal weapon with a hair trigger. But while your driving skills might be high caliber, those stock rims are the dub equivalent to a dinky derringer. Arm your auto with a deadly set of six-shooters: MiRo 398 Wheels. Featuring a sleek 6-spoke pattern, plunging hub and branded center cap, they pack plenty of visual heat.
Whether you're dueling at the track or blasting through traffic, MiRo Wheels 398 are tough enough to take on any mission. To keep the right balance between strength and weight, MiRo 398 Rims are cast from a single piece of T6 aluminum using an advanced low-pressure technique. Once formed, they're painted in your choice of killer colors and treated to a clear coating to shield the finish like a bulletproof vest.
No matter what kind of pursuit vehicle is parked in your garage, finding a MiRo 398 set that fits is a breeze. They're available in a wide range of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets to pair with tuners of all stripes. Best of all, every MiRo Type 398 is backed by a 1-Year Limited Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
MiRo 398 Wheels Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Vu N (Reno, NV) Reviewed for a 2012 Mazda 5 — Dec 08, 2015 1:03 PM
I purchased these due to their design (which one might say is a replica of Volk Racing wheel) and timeless silver color. They where dropped shipped from Miro and arrived neatly packaged. I liked that the silver paint they used was metallic and had a clear coat finish. What's astonishing is their light weigh: 21.2lbs for 18x8.5 ET35; a 5lb. savings per wheel over stock. Discount Tire noted they needed minimal weights for balancing which tells me they were low pressured casted as advertised.