- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Break away from the stale look of stock with Motegi MR116 Wheels
- These race-ready rims boast a smooth 5-spoke design and a machined flange lip
- Comes in your choice of contrasting color options
- Adorned with an engraved Motegi Racing logo
- Manufactured from choice aluminum to cut their weight without compromising stability
- Center cap included to complete the look
- Pick from a number of wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets to fit a range of sports cars
- Sold individually
- Lifetime Structural Warranty included with each Motegi MR116 Wheel
You wouldn't go to a job interview in a suit and sneakers and expect to be taken seriously. Likewise, turning up at the track on a stock set of wheels is no way to stand out from the competition. If you want to make a lasting first impression, toss those factory rims and upgrade to a set of Motegi MR116.
Inspired by the latest tuner trends from around the globe, the Motegi Racing MR116 line pushes the style envelope. Starting with a classic 5-point design, the spokes punch out towards the outer lip where they meet up with the machined flange lip. You can choose between a range of racy finish options to match or accent your ride's existing motif. And, Motegi engraves their iconic logo into one of the spokes and fills it in with a contrasting color to make it pop.
As strapping as they are stylish, Motegi MR 116 Wheels are built from the ground up to withstand the rigors of professional road racing, drifting and dragging. Their 1-piece aluminum construction delivers brute strength without bloating your curb weight like steel wheels. Plus, they come backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately.
- Before mounting tires, test fit a wheel on your vehicle to verify compatibility.
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct size.
Motegi Racing MR116 Wheels Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Chris W (White Hall, MD) Reviewed for a 1992 Mazda Miata/MX-5 — Sep 22, 2016 5:56 PM
I bought the black with the red stripe 16" wheels for my 92 red Mazda Miata. These wheels have made a huge difference in the appearance. Everyone agrees that they are aggressive looking and give the car a more modern stance. Auto Anything shipped them fast and free! I will continue to order from this company. Very pleased!
Reviewed by Michael W (COLLINGSWOOD, NJ) Reviewed for a 2012 Volkswagen GTI — Aug 08, 2016 8:12 PM
Great wheels. Love them. Cust svc = meh. Delayed shipping of wheels by a week and the hardware by two months. What am I supposed to do with that? Had to buy from a local retailer at 2x autoanything price. Had them installed and hit a flooded pothole two days after. Asked them if they sell me a fifth at the discounted price of buying a set and they told me they would see what the MANUFACTURER would do. I just wanted a small discount to help. Gonna get my catback elsewhere...
Reviewed by Michael V (CICERO, NY) Reviewed for a 2013 Honda Accord — May 13, 2015 9:56 PM
I looked high and low for rims that stood out for me and these were it. I checked other websites but none beat your price and the free shipping is outstanding. Other websites charge up words of $100 just for shipping. Will shop here again and again