- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Dare to be different by replacing your factory rims with MR119 Motegi Rally Cross Wheels
- Decked out with a full 15 tapering spokes
- Accented with notches at the base of each spoke and rectangular indents around the outer lip
- Finished with a Motegi-branded center cap for the deep-set hub
- Motegi Racing MR 119 Rally Rims are built from lightweight aluminum
- 1-piece construction for added structural strength
- Engineered for both track and street driving
- Pick from a number of popular wheel size, bolt pattern and offset options
- Sold individually
- Backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty
They say one is the loneliest number, two's company and three's a crowd. So what to they say about the 15 razor-sharp spokes sculpted into your Motegi MR119 Rally Cross S Wheels? Since most people are left speechless by their stunning appearance, we'll just interpret their slackened jaws and salivating mouths for admiration, respect and a touch of jealousy.
Beyond the bold spoke pattern, Motegi MR119 Rims sport an impressive array of details and accents that truly set these dubs apart. The recessed hub plunges down, creating a deep-set cavern for the lugs and Motegi-branded cap. Cutouts around the base of each spoke add an extra degree of depth, and the outer lip is decorated with rectangular patterns repeated around the entire perimeter.
Whether you're dressing up your daily driver or building out a Pike's Peak hill climber, Motegi Racing MR119 Wheels are ideal for commuting and competing. Each 1-piece Motegi MR 119 Rim is built from aluminum, making it both super light and staggeringly strong. To back it up, they all come with a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately.
- Before mounting tires, test fit a wheel on your vehicle to verify compatibility.
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct size.