- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Differentiate your ride from the highway herd with Motegi Racing MR127 Wheels
- Designed with a 10-point pattern of slender, tapering spokes
- Stylized with a stepped design at the base of the spokes and a groove around the outer lip
- Built from aluminum for maximum weight control
- Ultra-stable 1-piece construction
- Decorated with Motegi Racing-branded center caps
- Engineered to attack the track and cruise the concrete jungle
- Pick between multiple wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets to pair with your tuner
- Sold individually
- Protected by a Lifetime Structural Warranty
9 out of 10 tuners agree: upgrades under the hood should go hand-in-hand with style upgrades. NOS systems pair perfectly with ground effects, booming exhaust are amplified by lowering springs, and turbos team up well with chrome trim. But there's one eye-candy element that works with any high-octane mod: Motegi Racing MR127 Wheels.
Born from a passion for street performance, Motegi MR127 Wheels warn the world that you mean business. These racy rims are sculpted with 10 slender spokes that taper out as they approach the grooved outer lip. For added dimension, the spokes are accented with a stepped pattern carved out from around their base. Lastly, each Motegi MR 127 Wheel features a branded center cap so everyone knows where your aftermarket allegiances lie.
The inspired design of your Motegi MR127 Rims are backed up by their track-ready construction. Wrought from aluminum in a 1-piece build, they're strong enough to withstand pro racing conditions and light enough to give you an edge over the competition. Better still, Motegi Racing backs your MR127 Wheels with a Lifetime Warranty.
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately.
- Before mounting tires, test fit a wheel on your vehicle to verify compatibility.
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct size.