Moto Metal MO909 Skull Gloss Black Machined Wheels
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code 142810
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 12/29 - 1/02
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Send your stock wheels off to the slaughter and resurrect your rig’s inner demon with Moto Metal MO909 Skull Gloss Black Machined Wheels
- Carved with 5 wicked skull spokes
- Finished in a glossy black base coating that’s highlighted by machined surfaces
- Matching two-tone center caps included
- Made out of high-strength aluminum for scary weight savings
- Available in your choice of wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offset options
- Works with most pickups, SUVs and Jeeps
- Moto Metal Skull Wheels come with a 1-year finish warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty
Ghosts, goblins and ghouls may own the night, but you'll own the highway when you roll with Moto Metal MO909 Skull Gloss Black Machined Wheels. Inspired by the intimidating icon of death itself, Moto Metal Skull Rims are carved with five skull-themed spokes that are sure to make other motorists shake in their boots—especially once they see the legendary Moto Metal logo on the included center caps.
You can fear the reaper—just don't worry about the strength of your Moto Metal Skull Wheels. These domineering dubs are wrought from premium aluminum alloy. Besides being nearly indestructible, they're also surprisingly light. So you can trick out your truck, SUV or Jeep without killing your curb weight.
Just as ghosts live in two realities, your Moto Metal MO909 Wheels exist in two finish realms simultaneously. These two-toned terrors feature a glossy black base color with machined accents along the spokes and skulls to accentuate the design. You can choose between a range of wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets. Plus, you get a 1-year finish warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel