- Save 20% Use Promo Code MOTO20
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bedazzle your dirt rat, daily driver or custom ride with a shimmering set of Moto Metal MO951 Chrome Wheels
- Comes in an eye-popping chrome finish for a sizzling style upgrade over stock
- Built with a bold 6 split-spoke center star pattern and an accented outer lip
- Finished off with a Moto Metal-branded chrome center cap
- Built from tough yet lightweight aluminum alloy
- MO951 Chrome Rims come in multiple wheel sizes
- Pick from a range of bolt pattern and offset combinations to fit with your pickup, SUV or Jeep
- 1-year finish warranty
- Lifetime Structural Warranty with 1-year warranty against defects
Back in the day, chrome was everywhere. It was on bumpers, on radio knobs and even on pedals. These days, you're hard-pressed to find a single square inch of sterling anywhere. Bring back the classic look of reflective metal with a brilliant set of Moto Metal MO951 Chrome Wheels. They're coated from lip to lug hole in rich chrome for a shine so bright they're practically blinding.
The glimmering finish of MO951 Wheels is what first captures your attention. But, it's the unique design that keeps you turn your head for one more look. They feature a boss 6 double-spoke pattern surrounded by a stylized outer lip. Then for the finishing touch, they come with a chrome center cap that's emblazoned with the iconic Moto Metal logo.
While your Moto Metal MO951 Chrome Rims pay homage to old-school street style, they're built using thoroughly modern techniques and materials. Each rim is wrought from aluminum in a 1-piece design that's incredibly strong without weighing a ton. What's more, they're available in a range of sizes and styles. And, MO951 Chrome Rims come with a 1-year finish warranty on top of their Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- moto metal wheels
- rugged ridge wheel spacer reviews
- dual wheel simulator components
- eibach spacer reviews
- gas saving autommobile chip
- 1994 land rover range rover brush guard
- toyota wheel spacers
- toyota highlander rims
- ford f-150 alloy wheels
- ford focus wheel adapters
- suv floor mat
- tonneau bed covers reviews
- mats for pick up trucks