- Save 20% Use Promo Code MOTO20
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Put your sense of style on display with Moto Metal MO951 Gloss Black Machined Wheels
- Replaces your stock rims with a bold 6 double-spoke design
- Two-toned finish—glossy black with machined accents around the etched outer lip
- 1-piece construction for maximum structural strength
- Made from lightweight aluminum for strength & weight savings
- Moto Metal-branded center caps included with each MO951 Rim
- Pick from a range of wheel sizes to fit your ride
- Multiple bolt pattern and offset variations available
- Your Moto Metal MO951 Gloss Black Machined Wheels come with a 1-year finish warranty plus a Lifetime Structural Warranty
A team of engineers may have cooked up your rig, but you're the one who has to drive it. And that gives you special privileges—like the right to customize your auto to reflect your personal sense of style. When you're ready to give your truck, SUV or Jeep a serious makeover, swap out your stock wheels with a set of Moto Metal MO951 Gloss Black Machined Wheels.
Bold lines, crisp contrasts and rugged good looks are built into every Moto Metal MO951 Rim that rolls off the high-tech assembly line. For a big visual punch, they're carved with 6 split spokes radiating from the covered center hub out to the engraved outer lip. Plus, the entire wheel is coated with a glossy black finish with machined accents above each spoke for the final custom touch.
MO951 Rims prove that style and strength are not mutually exclusive. Though intricately designed, they still boast a sturdy 1-piece aluminum build that's tough enough for the trail yet light enough to keep your curb weight down. Whether you're commanding a truck, SUV or Jeep, MO951 Black Wheels come in a large assortment of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets. They also include a 1-year finish warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Moto Metal MO951 Gloss Black Machined Wheels Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Richard C (Laramie, WY) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-150 — Feb 25, 2016 9:35 PM
After purchasing the Moto Metal MO951 Gloss Black Machines Wheels, I was eager to get them installed. Make sure you are willing to cough up extra for a new set of lug nuts and tire pressure sensors ( I was lucky enough to only have to buy new stems and transfer my sensors) so that was unexpected. Look amazing on my 2010 F-150 and the black color plus the offset made my truck look like an entirely different beast. A great find and buy! Solid product.
Reviewed by Donald S (Mineral Wells, WV) Reviewed for a 2004 Toyota Tacoma — Nov 20, 2014 5:22 PM
Awesome looking wheels on my Tacoma,though the 9"wheel does hit inner fenders on hard left and right turns so I am installing leveling kit now, Quick service and delivery
Reviewed by Robin M (Searcy, AR) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota FJ Cruiser — Jan 17, 2014 9:39 AM
I ordered Moto Metal wheels, gloss black for my Fj Cruiser to replace the factory wheels!! Got them very quickly, I knew I had made a good decision when I saw them, realized I made a great decision for price, quality, and the style. When I took them to garage to have them put on, the guy taking care of me said, wow, these are really good wheels! Yeah!!! They make my FJ look so much better!! I love them!!!!