- Ships Between 8/03 - 8/05
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Revamp your big rig’s appearance and attitude with Moto Metal MO955 Chrome Wheels
- Built with 8 bold spokes for an air of intimidation
- Coated in chrome and polished to a mirror finish
- Manufactured from aluminum for the optimal balance of weight savings and backbone
- Comes in a wide range of wheel sizes
- Multiple bolt patterns and offsets to choose from
- Matching chrome center cap included with every Moto Metal MO955 Wheel
- Moto Metal backs your MO955 Wheels with a 1-year finish warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty
Before a vehicle goes into production, it's been poked, prodded and tweaked by countless experts, analysts and engineers. By the time it rolls off the assembly line, it's reached a point of near perfection. But, it's still missing one important ingredient: your personal touch. Make your prized ride truly your own by bolting on a burly set of Moto Metal MO9555 Chrome Wheels.
We hope you like attention because you and your rig will be getting a lot more of it once you swap out your stock rims with Moto Metal MO955 Wheels. They feature a bold 8-point pattern with oval-shaped cutouts between the spokes. Embellishments adorn the outer lip, and a branded center cap completes the look. And for the final visual punch, Moto Metal treats your MO955 Wheels with a polished chrome finish.
Not a drop of overweight steel goes into the production of your Moto Metal MO955 Chrome Rims. Instead, Moto Metal makes them from high-strength, lightweight aluminum. They're available in a number of sizes and styles to pair up with pickups, SUVs and Jeeps. Plus, they come with both a 1-year finish warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Moto Metal MO955 Chrome Wheels Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Matthew G (WEST BABYLON, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Express — Sep 13, 2014 2:27 AM
I ordered 2 sets of moto metal wheels. I had brand new Tires mounted and balanced on them. The wheels are supposed to have hub centric ring spacers for my vehicle. You did not carry them. The rims didn't fit. Your representative did not help me at all and said my vehicle didn't need them. Without the spacers the steering wheel wobbled while driving. I called moto metal directly and they sent me 2 sets of spacers for 275.00 plus shipping. I will not continue to do business with autoanything.com