Moto Metal MO956 Chrome Wheels
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code 142810
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 12/22 - 12/26
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Unleash your vehicle’s aggressive side with Moto Metal MO956 Chrome Wheels
- Dipped in chrome and polished to a brilliant shine
- Built with a head-turning 8-spoke design
- Each spoke forks at the outer lip for added visual bite
- Simulated accent bolts stud the perimeter to complement the included center cap
- Moto Metal builds your MO956 Wheels from rugged yet light aluminum
- Comes in your choice of wheel sizes
- Available in a range of bolt patterns and offsets
- Your Moto Metal MO956 Rims include a 1-year finish warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty
In the battle for style supremacy, no holds are barred. It's every driver duking it out with the highway herd to claim the name of toughest rig on the block. Well, the competition is about to start shaking in their boots once you bolt on a set of Moto Metal MO956 Chrome Rims. These bombshells come packed with 8 forked spokes surrounded by a perimeter of accent bolts—a one-two visual punch that blows stock wheels out of the water.
Forget about these modern trends of going tactical. Your Moto Metal 956 Chrome Wheels don't hide in the shadows of matte black. They come out guns a-blazin' with a polished chrome finish that shines brighter than an F-16's afterburner. Though the treatment looks vintage, they feature contemporary 1-piece aluminum construction for the perfect balance of brute strength and weight savings.
Whether you're rolling in a pickup, SUV or Humvee, you're sure to find a set of Moto Metal MO956 Wheels that fit. They're available in a wide variety of wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets to match your warhorse. Better still, Moto Metal covers your MO956 Rims with a 1-year finish warranty in addition to a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel