Moto Metal MO956 Matte Black Machined Wheels
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code 142810
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 4/27 - 4/29
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Strengthen your rig’s style with Moto Metal MO956 Matte Black Machined Wheels
- These bruisers are built with 8 forked spokes for aggressive lines
- Dotted with accent bolts around the imposing outer lip
- Finished in glossy black and machined around the perimeter for killer contrast
- Sturdy 1-piece aluminum construction
- Decked out with a Moto Metal-branded center cap
- Pick between standard and colossal wheel sizes
- Multiple offset and bolt pattern options available
- Moto Metal backs your MO956 Matte Black Machined Wheels with a 1-year finish warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty
In the bone-crunching world of mixed martial arts, opponents don't meet in a ring, or at a field or on a stage. They bump chests inside the most intimidating arena around: the octagon. Eight walls of chain-link fence are needed to contain all that aggression. Now, you can capture the ferocity of the cage and infuse it into your big rig by slapping on a set of Moto Metal MO956 Matte Black Machined Wheels.
You need to know one thing about your Moto Metal 956 Wheels: they'll never tap out. They're armed with 8 lethal spokes that fork out like scissor kicks around the outer lip. Then, the perimeter is studded with accent bolts spiked into the notches formed from the spokes. Lastly, the matte black finish that covers your Moto Metal MO957 Rims is machined away, revealing the bare metal down below. Add it up, and these beasts won't back down from a style fight.
Though their aggressive design stings like a bee, your MO956 Black Wheels feel as light as a butterfly, thanks to their 1-piece aluminum construction. Moto Metal offers them in a wide range of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets to fit most pickups, SUVs and Jeeps. Plus, they cover them all with a 1-year finish warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel