- Save 20% Use Promo Code MOTO20
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Dial up your dune surfer or daily driver’s dynamism with Moto Metal MO957 Matte Black Wheels
- Outfitted with an iconic 5-point star pattern
- The matte black finish is highlighted by accent studs at the tips of the spokes
- Paired with matching center caps that are adorned with the Moto Metal logo
- Carved out of lightweight aluminum that balances strength with weight savings
- Built in a range of wheel sizes with varying bolt patterns and offsets to fit most trucks, SUVs and Jeeps
- Backed by a 1-year finish warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty
No matter how potent the potion, elixir or serum, Dr. Jekyll could never keep Mr. Hyde hidden away forever. The monster inside was always lurking just under the surface waiting for an opportunity to unleash his aggressive side. There's a mean streak to your street beast, too. And, all you need to set it free it is a set of Moto Metal MO957 Matte Black Wheels.
Let's face it—those stock wheels don't capture the true personality of your vehicle. But the tall, dark and hardcore Moto Metal 957 Rims make it clear that you mean business. Inspired by classic muscle car styling, they feature a big, bold 5-point star pattern at the center. The tips of the spokes are dotted with machined accents that burst from the matte black background. To complete the look, they also come with matching center caps that bare the fearsome Moto Metal logo.
The strength of your Moto Metal MO957 Wheels is more than just skin deep. They're wrought from premium aluminum in a sturdy 1-piece design. You can pick ‘em up in a wide range of sizes, offsets and bolt patterns to fit your unique year, make and model. Better still, MO957 Black Rims come with a 1-year finish warranty along with a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel