- Save 20% Use Promo Code MOTO20
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Add some sweet eye candy to your truck, SUV or Jeep with Moto Metal 959 Chrome Wheels
- Coated completely in brilliant chrome and polished to a mirror shine
- Carved out of aluminum in an ultra-rugged 1-piece design
- Styled with an aggressive forked 8-spoke pattern
- Accented with etched patterns along the spokes and around the outer lip
- Chrome-plated Moto Metal center cap included with each rim
- Multiple wheel sizes, offsets and bolt patterns to choose from
- 1-year finish warranty
- Lifetime Structural Warranty with 1-year warranty against defects
Chrome and cars go together like dirt and dune buggies. Trouble is, today's trucks, SUVs and Jeeps are rolling off the assembly line with more black ABS than polished metal. Turn the tables on your ride's trim ratio by changing out your wheels with a flashy set of Moto Metal MO959 Chrome Wheels. They're coated from head to toe in high-quality chrome and polished to a cherry shine.
There's more to your Moto Metal MO959 Rims than just what is on the surface. These bad boys boast a unique 8-spoke center pattern, and each spoke forks out at the outer lip, filling out the wheel and creating a more intense appearance. And, etched patterns along the spokes and around the outer lip add texture and eye-catching lines. For the finishing touch, they come with Moto Metal-branded chrome-dipped center caps.
For backcountry-grade backbone, your MO959 Chrome Rims feature a sturdy 1-piece construction. Instead of using old-school steel, Moto Metal makes ‘em instead with modern aluminum—this means maximum strength and minimal weight. Best of all, they're backed by a 1-year finish warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Moto Metal MO959 Chrome Wheels Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
- moto metal wheels
- rugged ridge wheel spacer reviews
- dual wheel simulator components
- wheel spacer reviews
- rubber mats for trunk of saturn
- toyota wheel spacers
- volkswagen asseccories
- chryslerr crossfire bra
- tacoma alloy rims
- patriot wheels
- roof storage for a suv
- custom chrome panel vehicle accents
- car assessories for home garages