Moto Metal MO959 Matte Black Machined Wheels
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code 142810
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 3/30 - 4/01
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Trick out your truck, SUV or Jeep with a two-toned set of Moto Metal Matte Black Machined Wheels
- These Moto Metal Rims sport a forked 8-spoke pattern with detailed etchings
- Finished in tactical matte black with super-subtle machined accents along the outer lip
- Moto Metal MO959 Black Rims all come with matching center caps
- Choose from a wide range of wheel sizes
- Available in your choice of bolt patterns and offsets
- Backed by a 1-year finish warranty and a lifetime structural warranty
There's a reason why school kids hate wearing uniforms. Those mandated blazers and ties stifle personal expression and limit their ability to stand out from the crowd. The same goes for factory wheels—they hold you back from unleashing your true asphalt attitude. Ditch your ride's standard stock rims and dress it to the nines with Moto Metal MO959 Matte Black Machined Wheels.
Every square inch of your Moto Metal 959 Wheels has been engineered to excite the senses. First, they feature a killer 8-spoke pattern, and each spoke forks at the outer lip to round out the design. Then, detailed etchings along the spokes and perimeter add just the right amount of texture to keep them looking fast even when you're parked. Finally, the matte black finish gets a big boost in contrast from the subtle machined accents.
Beyond their stylish appearance, MO959 Machined Black Wheels deliver substantial structural strength. Thanks to their 1-piece aluminum construction, they're incredibly rigid and lightweight at the same time. You can pick from a wide range of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets. And, they all come with a 1-year finish warranty along with a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel