Moto Metal MO960 Gloss Black Machined Wheels
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code 142810
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 1/30 - 2/03
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Rev your rig’s style with Moto Metal MO960 Gloss Black Machined Wheels
- Styled after Southern California’s hardcore motocross culture
- Crafted from durable, one-piece construction with a multi-spoke design
- Cutout 5-spoke flying star design with machined bolt heads
- Gloss-black finish with milled-aluminum bolt accents and rim lip
- Choose from several diameter, width, bolt pattern and offset sizes
- MO960 rims are sold individually and include a Moto Metal Center Cap (lug nuts not included)
- Backed by a limited Lifetime structural and a 1-year finish warranty
Roost the competition even before your unload your bike. When you roll up with a set of Moto Metal MO960 Gloss Black Machined Wheels underneath your lifted rig, they'll know you mean business. Crafted with motorsports in mind, MO960 gloss-black rims feature a cutout 5-spoke flying-star design, machined bolt heads and a gloss-black finish offset by milled-aluminum accents and rim lips.
Inspired by the uncompromising Southern California motocross culture, Moto Metal 960 wheels scream motocross style. Just roll into your favorite freestyle spot, local trail or track pit with a set of Moto Metal 960s under your rig and your bike in the back, and you're guaranteed to turn heads. And, it's not just about looking tough with MO960 wheels. They're also crafted tough from high-grade alloy and one-piece construction.
Available in your choice of widths, bolt patterns, diameters and offsets, Moto Metal MO960 black rims let you add some gloss-black flash and machined style to any rig. And, to clear the doubles on this deal, Moto Metal includes matching logo center caps and they back your MO960 Gloss Black Machined Wheels with a 1-year finish warranty and a limited Lifetime structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel