- Ships Between 9/02 - 9/04
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Roll black with Moto Metal MO961 Satin Black Wheels
- A reflection of the hardcore Southern California motocross culture
- Durable, one-piece, multi-spoke construction
- Hard-hitting, cutout 7-spoke design
- Satin-black finish offset by milled-aluminum inner rim lip
- Wide selection of diameter, width, bolt pattern and offset sizes to choose from
- MO961 wheels are sold individually and include a Moto Metal Center Cap (lug nuts not included)
- Backed by a limited Lifetime structural and a 1-year finish warranty
For true ORVs, too much flash can get in the way of hardcore performance. So, when it comes to understated style with just a dash of flash, Moto Metal 961 rims do it right. Featuring a cutout 7-spoke design and an inky satin-black finish, 961s offset the off-road style with a milled-aluminum inner rim lip, Moto Metal 961 satin-black rims come from their natural habitat in Southern California, home to the most hardcore motocross culture on the planet.
This is a culture where style counts, but means nothing if it can't perform. So, Moto Metal 961 black wheels feature an aggressive two-tone look, but more importantly, they're built to perform from aerospace-grade aluminum and durable one-piece construction.
To make sure you can add the satin-black finish and offsetting milled-aluminum style to your rig, MO961 satin black rims come in your choice of width, bolt pattern, diameter and offset sizes. And better yet, Moto Metal includes matching logo center caps and they back your MO961 Satin Black Machined Wheels with a 1-year finish warranty and a limited Lifetime structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel