- Save 10% Use Promo Code MOTO10
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Kickstart your style with Moto Metal MO962 Chrome Wheels
- Moto Metal is founded from Southern California’s diehard motocross culture
- Hard-hitting one-piece aluminum, multi-spoke construction
- Solid 8-spoke design with machined simulated rivets on the rim lip
- Plated with a dazzling chrome finish
- Take your pick from several diameter, width, bolt pattern and offset sizes
- MO962 chrome rims are sold individually and include a Moto Metal Center Cap (lug nuts not included)
- Backed by a limited Lifetime structural and a 1-year finish warranty
The old saying, “when in doubt, gas it!" has saved many a rider from eating it. And, the new saying, “when in doubt, chrome it!" is sure to save many a truck from humdrum style. So, roll on the style throttle with a set of Moto Metal MO962 Chrome Wheels. Sporting 8 solid spokes of pure attitude, MO962 rims throttle your rig's style with simulated rim-lip rivets and a plated-chrome finish.
Hailing from Southern California, the birthplace of the hardcore motocross scene, Moto Metal 962 chrome rims simply roost all comers. And, it's not just the aggressive style that gets the attention. Your Moto Metal MO962 rims are built from solid chunks of aerospace-grade aluminum and a durable one-piece construction.
To make sure you get this all-over chromed finish and gnarly moto-inspired style for your rig, MO962 rims are available in an array of width, bolt pattern, diameter and offset sizes. And, to shift this deal into high gear, the dudes at Moto Metal include matching logo center caps. Plus, they back your MO962 Chrome Wheels with a 1-year finish warranty and a limited Lifetime structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Moto Metal MO962 Chrome Wheels Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Jon W (Fort Worth, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-250 — Feb 21, 2017 7:56 AM
They are really nice and very beautiful. I have received many thumbs up from people everywhere I go since having them installed on my new 2017 Ford F250.