Moto Metal MO962 Gloss Black Wheels
- Ships Between 5/26 - 5/28
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Shift your style into high gear with Moto Metal MO962 Gloss Black Wheels
- Moto Metal hails from the diehard motocross scene in Southern California
- Solid one-piece aluminum, multi-spoke construction
- Hardcore 8-spoke design with simulated rim-lip rivets
- Sleek gloss-black finish offset by milled-aluminum accents
- You pick from several diameter, width, bolt pattern and offset sizes
- MO962 gloss-black rims are sold individually and include a Moto Metal Center Cap (lug nuts not included)
- Backed by a limited Lifetime structural and a 1-year finish warranty
It takes five fingers of full throttle to clear the camel backs, and it takes 8 spokes of hardcore style to set your rig apart from the herd. When you're ready to rise above, preload your rig's style with a set of Moto Metal MO962 Gloss Black Wheels. A deep, gloss-black finish and milled-aluminum rivet accents on the rim lip highlight the aggressive 8-spoke Moto Metal 962 design.
The birthplace of hardcore motocross, Southern California, is where Moto Metal 962 black rims get their high-flying style. And, just like those hardcore SoCal deserts, tracks and trails, the beauty of your MO962 wheels is more than skin deep. Starting with solid, aerospace-grade aluminum, MO962s are finished tough with a rugged one-piece construction.
Now, you may be wondering if you can get this stylish gloss-black finish and gnarly off-road style for your rig. And, thanks to an array of width, bolt pattern, diameter and offset sizes—the answer is yes. And, if that doesn't twist your throttle, Moto Metal tosses in matching center caps and they back your MO962 Gloss Black Wheels with a 1-year finish warranty and a limited Lifetime structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel