- Ships Between 8/03 - 8/05
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Dress up your dually with Moto Metal MO963 Dually Bright PVD Wheels
- The epitome of hardcore Southern California motocross style
- One-piece aluminum, multi-spoke construction
- Dually, split 8-spoke design with machined rim-lip accents
- Ultra shiny ‘Physical Vapor Deposition’ (PVD) chrome finish
- You pick from several diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offset sizes
- Sold individually with both front and rear dually dishing
- Includes a Moto Metal Center Cap (lug nuts not included)
- Backed by a limited Lifetime structural and a 1-year finish warranty
Tire-turning torque. Stump-pulling power. Hardcore-hauling heft. Your big dually rig has it all. But, if you're rolling on stock wheels, it could be lacking in the style department. So, dress your dually with Moto Metal MO963 Dually Bright PVD Wheels. Available with both front and rear dishing, MO963 dually wheels feature a split, 8-spoke design, PVD chrome finish and machined accents on the rim lips.
Moto Metal crafts your MO963 bright PVD wheels with rugged one-piece construction from solid slabs of aerospace-grade aluminum. After machining, the rim lips are milled with aggressive accents, then the entire wheel surface is coated with a proprietary Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) finish to bring out the eye-wincing glitter.
Think your rig is has the mettle to sport all this gleaming dually style? Well, rest assured, it does. Moto Metal MO963 bright PVD rims come in a selection of sizes and are dished for both front and rear mounting. And, to add some shine to this dually deal, Moto Metal includes matching center caps and they back your MO963 Bright PVD Wheels with a 1-year finish warranty and a limited Lifetime structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Moto Metal MO963 Dually Bright PVD Wheels Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review