- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Double your style with Moto Metal MO963 Dually Matte Black Machined Wheels
- Moto Metal is famous for their hardcore Southern California motocross style
- One-piece aluminum, multi-spoke construction
- Split, 8-spoke dually design with machined rim-lip accents
- Subtle matte-black finish offset by milled-aluminum accents
- You pick from several diameter, width, bolt pattern and offset sizes
- Sold individually in front and rear dually styles
- Includes a Moto Metal Center Cap (lug nuts not included)
- Backed by a limited Lifetime structural and a 1-year finish warranty
The only way to clear the doubles is with skill and nerves of steel. And, the only way to double your dually's hardcore style is with a set of Moto Metal MO963 Dually Matte Black Machined Wheels. Available with dishing for both front and rear mounting, Moto Metal MO963s double your dually pleasure with a split, 8-spoke design, all-over matte-black finish and milled-aluminum accents on the rim lips.
There's no place on earth where dually style rolls deeper than Southern California—birthplace of truck culture, motocross style and Moto Metal MO963 dually wheels. And, if you want to fit in here, it takes more than a coat of paint. So, Moto Metal crafts each MO963 wheel with rugged one-piece construction from solid slabs of aerospace-grade aluminum.
Is your dually able to roll on these gnarly off-road wheels? Since they come in a selection of sizes, dished for both front and back, the answer is yes. And, to light the fuse on this dually dynamite, Moto Metal includes matching center caps and they back your MO962 Gloss Black Wheels with a 1-year finish warranty and a limited Lifetime structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel