- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Reach the height of aftermarket excitement with a Niche Apex Wheel upgrade
- Featuring a concave 5-spoke design with spokes that run all the way out to the rim
- Monoblock cast aluminum construction with a no-lip look
- Impressively strong yet amazingly light design that’s perfect for performance driving
- Comes in your choice of killer finish options
- Available in a range of diameters, bolt patterns and offsets to fit domestic and imported rides
- Roomy enough for big calipers
- Wider rear wheels available for a staggered look
- Part of Niche’s Sport Series
- Niche Apex Wheels are sold individually
- Your Niche Apex Wheels include a 1-Year Warranty
A lot of drivers out there don’t really mind riding low on the totem pole with factory footwear. You, on the other hand, have set your sights higher. Raise the bar of your street beast’s style with Niche Apex Wheels. Formidably fashioned with a daring 5-spoke design, these deep-concave Niche Wheels propel your profile miles above the stale look of stock.
Engineered for strength and weight savings, your Apex Wheels boast a monoblock cast aluminum construction. The spokes run all the way out to the no-lip rim, delivering a killer concave look. And since your Niche Rims come in a range of finishes, you can get a set that complements or contrasts your trim.
Whether you’re riding in a domestic muscle car or a Euro sports car, the Niche Apex line comes in a range of diameters, bolt patterns and offsets to fit most autos. They’re roomy enough to pair up with oversized calipers, and they’re available in wider sizes for a staggered rear setup. Better still, each Apex Rim comes backed by a 1-Year Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel