The current product is out of stock.
Click Alloy Wheels & Rims to view related products
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Add a radical edge to your ride’s profile with Niche GT-5 Wheels
- Styled with a classic 5-spoke pattern
- The concave spokes run all the way to the no-lip edge
- Comes in a wicked black finish
- Built from a single piece of aluminum to reduce weight without sacrificing strength
- Works with oversized performance calipers
- Available in an assortment of diameters, bolt patterns and offsets to fit a range of rides, foreign and domestic
- Additional rear wheel width options let you create a staggered fit
- Part of Niche’s Sport Series
- GT-5 Wheels are sold individually
- Your Niche GT-5 Wheels come complete with a 1-Year Warranty
The roads are clogged with dispassionate commuters rolling around on factory footwear. Instead of fitting in with the herd, drive with passion and automotive pride by upgrading with Niche GT5 Wheels. Unmistakably unbridled, these custom upgrades sport a traditional 5-spoke design with an untraditional no-lip edge and concave profile for the perfect fusion of classic cool and modern style.
Beyond the bold lines of your GT5 Wheels, they’re built tough enough to handle spirited street driving. GT5 Rims are cast from a solid piece of aluminum in a monoblock construction. That way, they deliver unflinching strength while keeping their curb weight down to the bare minimum. On top of that, the Niche GT5 line comes in a bold black finish to pair or part ways with your auto’s trim and paint.
Speaking of custom, GT-5 Wheels also come in a wide selection of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets to fit everything from American muscle cares to luxury Euro imports. They have plenty of backspacing to work with your oversized calipers, and you can get wider rear wheels for a staggered appearance. Best of all, Niche GT-5 Wheels are backed by a 1-Year Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel