- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Step up your ride’s style game with a clean set of Niche Lucerne Wheels
- Engineered with a split 7-spoke design and a concave face
- Cast monoblock aluminum construction to balance weight with strength
- Concaved profile that runs all the way out to the no-lip edge
- Available in an assortment of aggressive finish options
- Added backspacing lets you pair Lucerne Rims with big brake calipers
- Pick from an array of diameter, bolt pattern and offset options to work with domestic and import autos
- Wider rear wheel versions for a staggered setup
- Part of Niche’s Sport Series
- Lucerne Wheels are sold individually
- Your Niche Lucerne Wheels are backed by a 1-Year Warranty
You can only put up with the stale look of stock wheels for so long. Once you’ve decided to toss them to the curb, bolt on a sleek set of Niche Lucerne Wheels in their place. Daring from their concave center to their no-lip edge, these split 7-spoke wheels are designed to turn heads, drop jaws and make the competition sweat.
Bold lines and sleek curves are just the beginning of what makes Lucerne Rims desirable. Born to perform, they boast a cast monoblock aluminum construction that strikes the perfect balance between weight savings and structural strength. On top of that, Lucerne Wheels are available in your choice of classic and contemporary finish options to pair with or stand out against your vehicle’s trim.
Whether you sit behind the helm of a domestic muscle car or a luxury Euro import, you’re sure to find a Lucerne set to fit. You can pick between a range of diameters, bolt patterns and offsets to work with a wide range of rides. Wider options for the rear make it easy to set up a staggered appearance, and ample backspacing lets you use Lucerne Wheels with big brake calipers. Better still, each Niche Lucerne comes with a 1-Year Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel