- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Fire up for the win with Niche NR6 Wheels
- Extended split 5-spoke design with maximum concavity
- Spokes are curved for big-brake clearance
- You choose from a variety of classic race finishes
- Part of the Niche Racing Series lineup
- Cast monoblock construction for low weight and high strength
- Select from a assortment of diameters, widths, offsets and bolt patterns
- Also available in aggressive offsets and fitments
- Every NR6 Wheel includes an Niche-logoed center cap
- Niche NR6 Wheels are sold individually
- Your Niche NR6 Wheels are backed by a 1-year finish and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty
Crossing the finish line first takes a certain amount of fire. And you can fire up fast with a set of Niche NR6 Wheels. Designed to capture the checkered flag and the best parking spots with curved spokes for serious big-brake clearance and maximum concavity, Niche NR6 rims take the win with an extended 10-spoke design and your choice of finish-first finishes.
Part of the Niche Racing Series, Niche NR 10 Rims are born from a single piece of monoblock alloy aluminum. They then go through a specialized dual-lug casting process to produce a race-type wheel that is stronger, stiffer and lighter than anything on or off the track—not to mention better looking and more affordable. Niche NR6 Wheels are everything you need in a performance wheel—and then some.
Niche NR6 wheels tune your street stance perfectly thanks to a wide selection of diameters, widths, bolt patterns, deep lips and aggressive fitments. And to top off the race-winning style, each NR 6 includes a Niche-logoed center cap. What’s more, Niche covers your NR6 Wheels with a 1-year finish and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Niche NR6 Wheels Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Keith S (Zelienople, PA) Reviewed for a 2013 Jaguar XF — Feb 12, 2017 2:39 PM
Yes, these 18" wheels fit my car great. I needed a set of extra wheels to run my current 18" snow tires and these fit the bill just great. They do require lug nuts other than factory, which I did order with the wheels. However the ones that were sent did NOT fit my car and I have to pay the shipping to get my refund.