The current product is out of stock.
Click Alloy Wheels & Rims to view related products
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Put on the Ritz with Niche Ritz Wheels
- Split 10-spoke design with maximum concavity
- Spokes extend to outer edge for aggressive fitments and big-brake upgrades
- Choose from a variety of classic sport finishes
- Part of the Niche Sport Series lineup
- Cast monoblock construction with no lip
- Your choice of diameters, widths, offsets and bolt patterns
- Every Ritz Wheel includes an Niche-logoed center cap
- Niche Ritz Wheels are sold individually
- Your Niche Ritz Wheels are backed by a 1-year finish and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty
Who says you can’t take the win and look good doing it? With a ritzy set of Niche Ritz Wheels bolted to your street machine, you get a serious boost in both style and performance. The performance comes from curved spokes for maximum concavity and serious caliper clearance. And the style in these Niche Ritz rims comes from the split 10-spoke design and your choice of race-winning finishes.
Niche Ritz Rims are part of the Niche Sport Series lineup and born from a single piece of monoblock alloy aluminum. Each block goes through a special casting process to make a wheel that is stronger, stiffer and lighter than most others on the road or the track. Not to mention more stylish and more affordable! Basically, Niche Ritz Wheels are everything you need in a sport wheel.
Niche Ritz wheels tune up your street stance with a wide array of diameters, widths, bolt patterns, deep lips and aggressive fitments. And the included Niche-logoed center caps top off the ritzy style. And to top off this deal, Niche backs your Ritz Wheels with a 1-year finish and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel