- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Go your own way with a custom set of Primax 533 Wheels
- Stylized with a 7-spoke design that’s grooved down the center and flared at the feet
- Finished in your choice of racy hues
- Decorated with a Primax-branded center cap
- Constructed from high-strength, low-weight aluminum
- Multiple sizes, bolt patterns and offsets available to fit most passenger cars
- Sold individually
- Primax 533 Wheels come with a 1-Year Warranty
You can sail the seven seas, explore the seven continents or study the seven wonders of the ancient world to find inspiring sights. But if you want your socks knocked off by something truly stunning, you need only look to your driveway and gaze at your new set of Primax 533 Wheels. Sculpted with seven spokes that are grooved down the center and flared at the base, they turn your daily driver into a beacon for automotive excitement.
Bronze may have been the metal of choice 4000 years ago, but your Primax 533 Rims are wrought from a more modern material. Only high-quality aluminum goes into the Primax 533 line, making them heroically strong and mythically lightweight. What's more, you're free to pick your favorite finish to match or accent your chariot's trim.
Size matters when it comes to aftermarket wheels, and you'll find Primax 533 for sale in a wide range of diameter, bolt pattern and offsets options. So whether you're cruising in a coupe or speeding in a sedan, Primax has a set to fit your ride. Each Primax 533 comes adorned with a branded center cap. And, they're all backed by a 1-Year Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Primax 533 Wheels Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Bruce K (Clayton, NC) — Oct 01, 2015 5:59 AM
Nice looking wheels A big negative is in the size of the lug bolt holes. They are too small for even a thin wall socket to tighten them without binding. Makes the wheels a do not buy ever again for me. Bruce