- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Unleash your ride’s wild side with Primax 772 Wheels
- Classic 5-spoke design that’s distinguished with centerline grooves and flared feet
- Comes in a racy range of finishes
- Built tough yet light from premium aluminum alloy
- Branded with a Primax-logo center cap
- Pick between varying diameters, bolt patterns and offsets to fit your vehicle
- Sold separately
- Backed by a 1-year warranty
Automotive inspiration springs from many sources. While some drivers are driven by the action at the track, others take their cue from custom car shows. Whether you're passionate about performance or a sucker for style, you get both when you upgrade with Primax 772 Wheels. With their formidable 5-spoke design, grooved accents and branded center cap, these racy rims inject your profile with aggression, attitude and individuality.
If you think your Primax Wheels 772 are impressive on the outside, you haven't even scratched the surface. Under the hood, the Primax 772 line of aftermarket rims is wrought from high-quality aluminum to keep their weight in check without compromising on structural strength. And since they're available in a range of rich finishes, you can score a set that ties in or stands out from your stock trim.
Hot hatches, killer coupes and stately sedans—whatever you're rolling with, there's a set of Primax 722 for sale that's sure to fit. Simply pick the perfect combination of wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets, and you're good to go. Best of all, Primax backs your 772 Rims with a 1-Year Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Primax 772 Wheels Customer Reviews
15 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jose V (WOODHAVEN, NY) Reviewed for a 2011 Honda Civic — Jul 11, 2017 7:38 AM
They look great on my Honda civic 2011. The gray look match the paint of my car. I am very pleased with them and the price is a very very good price. When I took the rims to get installed the Installer were amaze at the price I paid for them.
Reviewed by Jose R (SILVER SPRING, MD) Reviewed for a 2001 Honda Prelude — Jun 20, 2017 1:12 AM
I bought the 16" rims for my Honda prelude 01. They fit well.But with new skinnier locknuts( not the original ones). Order a set from anywhere and that's all you need