Privat Akzent Wheels
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 5/26 - 5/28
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Break free from the ordinary with an electrifying set of Privat Akzent Wheels
- Aggressively styled with a machined 2-step outer lip
- The split 9-spoke mesh pattern creates a sporty agressive look
- Dressed up with accent bolts around the inner lip
- Branded with the iconic Privat logo at the center of the rim
- 1-piece aluminum construction for weight savings and incredible strength
- Choose from a host of popular wheel sizes to match your ride
- As part of the Konig family, Privat builds your rims to the highest standards
- Sold individually
- Your Privat Akzent Wheels are covered by a 1-year warranty
Accessories make an outfit pop. From the perfect lid down to a tight pair of kicks, it's the details that get you noticed—and the same goes for your ride. When you're ready to step your style up a notch, trade in your tired factory rims for a gutsy set of Privat Akzent Wheels.
Whether you're smoking chumps at the track or cruising across town with the top down, all eyes will be on your Akzent Wheels. With their drag-inspired 2-step lip and 9-spoke mesh center, they deliver a one-two visual punch that's unmatched. For the finishing touch, they're studded with accent bolts and adorned with the Privat logo smack dab in the center.
Heavy on attitude yet light on weight, your Akzent Wheels are built from aluminum alloy instead of old-school steel. They boast a two-toned finish: machined lips and opal spokes. Plus, you can pick between a host of popular sizes to match your speed racer. Privat also backs every Akzent Rim with a 1-year warranty.
- Please test- fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel