Privat Kup Wheels
- Save an Extra 15% Use Promo Code 144315
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 4/27 - 4/29
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Fill your ride’s style stein to the brim with an aggressive set of Privat Kup Wheels
- Feature’s Privat’s drag-inspired 2-step outer lip with a machined surface
- Formed with five spokes in a classic star pattern with a silver finish
- Rounded with a perimeter of accent bolts along the inner lip
- Wrought from aluminum alloy for weight savings and structural strength
- Comes branded with the Privat logo on the center cap
- Designed and built to the demanding standards of Privat’s parent company, Konig
- Available in a slew of popular sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- Sold individually
- Your Kup Rims include a 1-year warranty
Golf aficionados can't get enough of the Ryder Cup, and hockey heads wouldn't miss the Stanley Cup for all the octopi in Detroit. But there's only one competition that really captures your attention: your town's Style 500. Take home the top honors by upgrading to Privat Kup Wheels.
Once you make the switch to Privat Kup Rims, your auto's attitude races from zero to 60 faster than a funny car can run a quarter mile. Inspired by the speedway, they sport a classic 5-spoke design that's rounded out by a drag-style 2-step outer lip. Accent bolts line the inner circle, giving these dubs a daring edge that will make anyone think twice about challenging you for pinks.
Privat constructs your Kup Wheels from the holy grail of automotive metals: aluminum alloy. Unlike out-of-date steel, aluminum delivers all the strength without any of the excess pounds. They're available in your choice of popular sizes, and each Kup Wheel comes with a 1-year warranty.
- Please test- fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel