Privat Remember Wheels
- Save an Extra 15% Use Promo Code 144315
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 12/26 - 12/30
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Bring back the timeless look of classic Euro styling with Privat Remember Wheels
- The perfect upgrade for restoration projects and contemporary customs
- Remember Wheels feature an RS-style split 17-spoke pattern in your choice of nostalgic finishes
- The 2-step outer lip is accentuated by a perimeter of accent bolts for true track appeal
- Your lugs stay hidden below the cover plate and Privat-branded hex center cap
- Constructed from contemporary aluminum alloy for reduced weight and rock-solid strength
- Comes in a broad selection of popular wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- As a member of the Konig family, Privat lives up to their heritage of excellence in design and construction
- Sold individually
- Privat Remember Wheels are backed by a 1-year warranty
80's fashion trends run deeper than Members Only jackets, Flock of Seagulls haircuts and rainbow-colored Moon Boots. This decadent decade marked a high-water mark for foreign car designs, from the sophisticated BMW 6-Series to the daring Datsun 280ZX. Now, you can tap into the attitude of this high-octane heyday by bolting on a set of Privat Remember Wheels.
Whether you're restoring a classic or adding a retro feel to your contemporary cruiser, Remember Wheels give your ride that authentic Me Generation look and feel. From the RS-style split 17-spoke center pattern to the studded 2-step outer lip, the resemblance to the real deal is uncanny. You can choose from a range of period-appropriate finishes, and each Remember Wheel is topped with a hexagonal center cap and matching cover plate that hides your lugs.
While your Private Remember Rims are nostalgic to behold, they're thoroughly modern in their build. Wrought from aluminum with a 1-piece construction, they're far lighter than traditional steel wheels yet strong enough to withstand a punishing trip to the track. To top it off, each Remember Wheel is covered by a 1-year warranty.
- Please test- fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel