- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Bring back the timeless look of classic Euro styling with Privat Remember Wheels
- The perfect upgrade for restoration projects and contemporary customs
- Remember Wheels feature an RS-style split 17-spoke pattern in your choice of nostalgic finishes
- The 2-step outer lip is accentuated by a perimeter of accent bolts for true track appeal
- Your lugs stay hidden below the cover plate and Privat-branded hex center cap
- Constructed from contemporary aluminum alloy for reduced weight and rock-solid strength
- Comes in a broad selection of popular wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- As a member of the Konig family, Privat lives up to their heritage of excellence in design and construction
- Sold individually
- Privat Remember Wheels are backed by a 1-year warranty
80's fashion trends run deeper than Members Only jackets, Flock of Seagulls haircuts and rainbow-colored Moon Boots. This decadent decade marked a high-water mark for foreign car designs, from the sophisticated BMW 6-Series to the daring Datsun 280ZX. Now, you can tap into the attitude of this high-octane heyday by bolting on a set of Privat Remember Wheels.
Whether you're restoring a classic or adding a retro feel to your contemporary cruiser, Remember Wheels give your ride that authentic Me Generation look and feel. From the RS-style split 17-spoke center pattern to the studded 2-step outer lip, the resemblance to the real deal is uncanny. You can choose from a range of period-appropriate finishes, and each Remember Wheel is topped with a hexagonal center cap and matching cover plate that hides your lugs.
While your Private Remember Rims are nostalgic to behold, they're thoroughly modern in their build. Wrought from aluminum with a 1-piece construction, they're far lighter than traditional steel wheels yet strong enough to withstand a punishing trip to the track. To top it off, each Remember Wheel is covered by a 1-year warranty.
- Please test- fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Privat Remember Wheels Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Melissa T (Kirkland, WA) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford Mustang — Jan 30, 2015 10:16 AM
these wheels are absolutely awesome! They are shinier than the picture shows, the lip is machine finished, super shiny, and the rest is clear coated. Very happy with the wheels and auto anything ships out there product super fast!