Pro Comp 10 Gauge 6050 Series Alloy Wheels
- Rebates & Incentives: $75 Details
- Ships Between 12/29 - 1/02
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Get ballistic with Pro Comp 10 Gauge 6050 Series Alloy Wheels
- Fabricated to fit most modern trucks, Jeeps and SUVs
- 10-spoke build with simulated beadlock bolt heads on the outer lip
- Gleaming, all-over chrome finish
- Part of the Pro Comp Xtreme Alloys wheel arsenal
- 10 Gauge 6050 rims project the style & strength that makes Pro Comp famous
- Highly advanced, low-pressure casting technique delivers strength & style
- Aluminum-alloy construction makes them strong, light and stylish
- High-offset brake clearance is perfect for modern trucks & sport utility vehicles
- Multiple widths, bolt patterns, back spacings & offsets to choose from
- 6050 Series Wheels are sold individually and include logoed center caps
- Your Pro Comp 10 Gauge 6050 Series Alloy Wheels are backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty
When you head to the off-road badlands, bring maximum firepower. And there's no fire more powerful than a big-bore set of Pro Comp 10 Gauge 6050 Series Alloy Wheels. With a 10-spoke design, simulated beadlock bolt-heads on the rim lip and a neck-twisting, all-over chrome finish, Pro Comp 10-Guage 6050 rims hit the bull's eye with smoothbore style and pump-action performance.
Locked and loaded into the Pro Comp's Xtreme Alloys arsenal, ProComp 6050 rims deliver high strength, ultimate style and low weight. Primed with slabs aircraft-grade aluminum-alloy, Pro Comp 6050 series wheels are fired with Pro Comp's state-of-the-art, low-pressure casting system. When the process is complete, you get a wheel that's tough enough for off-road action and a look that's perfect for street cruising.
Pro Comp 6050s are built with a high-offset brake clearance, making them perfect for modern off-road vehicles. And, since they come in an arsenal of widths, bolt patterns, spacings and offsets, you always get the perfect stance. And to pull the trigger on this deal, Pro Comp includes branded center caps and a Lifetime Structural Warranty with your 10 Gauge 6050 Series Alloy Wheels.
- Please test-fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel