Pro Comp 1069 Series Alloy Wheels
- Rebates & Incentives: $75 Details
- Ships Between 12/29 - 1/02
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Get the racer’s edge with Pro Comp 1069 Series Alloy Wheels
- Available in multiple diameters and widths
- Classic circular-hole design delivers head- turning style
- Brilliant polished aluminum finish
- Part of the legendary Pro Comp Xtreme Alloys wheel lineup
- Built with state-of-the-art, low-pressure-casting for unsurpassed strength & style
- Lightweight, aluminum-alloy construction reduces unsprung weight
- High-offset brake clearance is perfect for performance trucks and SUVs
- Choose from multiple sizes, bolt patterns, back spacings and offsets
- Sold individually and includes matching center cap (lug nuts not included)
- Your Pro Comp 1069 Series Alloy Wheels are backed by a lifetime structural warranty
Sure, the factory did a pretty good job with the wheel design on your rig. Problem is, they still look like the wheels every other guy's vehicle. Which means they're great at turning tires, not so great at turning heads. So, turn some heads with the classic off- road style of Pro Comp Series 1069 Alloy Wheels.
The Pro Comp 1069 wheel is a member of the legendary Pro Comp Xtreme Alloys wheel lineup. Pro Comp starts with blocks of aerospace-grade aluminum alloy. Then they cast Pro Comp 1069 Series rims with their state-of-the-art, low-pressure-casting system to deliver unsurpassed strength, style and low weight. Finally, the aluminum is polished to an eye-wincing gleam.
Perfect for today's high-performance trucks and SUVs, all Pro Comp Alloys feature a high-offset brake clearance. Pro Comp makes them in an array of sizes, bolt patterns, spacings and offsets to fit most rigs, tire sizes and brake setups. Best yet, Pro Comp includes custom matching center caps and they back your 1069 Series Alloy Wheels with a lifetime structural warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Pro Comp 1069 Series Alloy Wheels Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jim L (Mims, FL) — Nov 20, 2014 3:17 AM
The wheels came in boxes and were in excellent condition. They mounted with no problem and look very nice. I did order some new lug nuts and when they arrived they did not look like the image on the screen. I had discussed with your agent to confirm the lug nuts I seen on screen were the lug nuts I would receive but they were not. I then went to a local parts store and bought chrome plated aftermarket nuts for $35.it to much hassle to send the lug nuts back.i will use them in a sling shot
Reviewed by John M (Seneca, KS) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-350 — Nov 07, 2014 5:50 AM
I put 36" Toyo Open Country's on 18X9 Pro Comp 1069's. They look awesome! The finish is bright and the craftmanship is great! I had a set of these on my last truck and really like the looks of them. I replaced the brass valve stems that came with them with short stainless stems. Looks much better.