- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Deck out your burly rig with an equally boss set of Pro Comp 1089 Series Alloy Wheels
- The classic 6-spoke pattern with a bead lock accent delivers a timelessly tough appearance
- Polished finish for serious sparkle power
- Each 1089 Series Alloy Wheel comes with a matching center cap
- Constructed from aluminum alloy using a cutting-edge low-pressure casting technology
- The high offset ensures maximum brake clearance and compatibility
- Sold individually in a wide range of sizes and bolt patterns
- New lug nuts recommended (sold separately)
- Your Pro Comp 1089 Series Alloy Wheels include a Lifetime Structural Warranty
The wheels on the bus may go 'round and 'round, but they're definitely not turning any heads while they roll. If you're sick of looking like a city-owned vehicle, swap out your stock rims with Pro Comp 1089 Series Alloy Wheels.
Forget about the forgettable styling and excessive weight of traditional steel wheels-your Pro Comp 1089 Wheels are engineered for maximum visual punch. The classic 6-spoke design is accented with clean grooves and a bead lock perimeter for an aggressive attitude. Plus, the entire Pro Comp 1089 rim is polished to a mirror shine that's sure to capture everyone's attention out on or off paved roads.
Pro Comp doesn't cut a single corner when they build your 1089 Series Alloy Wheels. They use only premium aerospace-grade aluminum alloy that's carved using a cutting-edge low-pressure casting technique for unparalleled strength. Plus, their high offset creates plenty of clearance, so they work with even beefy brake systems. What's more, the Pro Comp Series 1089 is backed a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Pro Comp 1089 Series Alloy Wheels Customer Reviews
19 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael B (HAMPTON, IA) Reviewed for a 1998 Chevy C/K 1500 — Dec 03, 2015 4:41 AM
Excellent wheel for the money. Shipped the same day I ordered the wheels. Put on a set of 33" M/T tires and made my truck look exactly how I wanted. I was a little nervous at first buying this cheap of a wheel for quality. But I would definitely buy them again.
Reviewed by Mike B (Blanchester, OH) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Oct 31, 2015 6:21 AM
svery nice looking wheel did not know the care for winter salt. a little wax and they will be ok. fitment was good on my truck. looks like chrome.expencive looking
Reviewed by Barry C (SPRING CITY, TN) — Jul 10, 2015 11:02 AM
The wheels look great on my truck, but when I ordered them I was never offered the choice of buying lug nuts , so after receiving my order, I tried several locations to find lug nuts to accomodate my new wheels with no luck, so I had to contact customer service and they advised me that they had the Pro Comp lug nuts to fit the wheels,and then they sent the wrong valve stems, I had to go out and purchase the right ones for my truck,other than 3 trips to tire.Store, I guess I am finally happy
- pro comp wheels
- rugged ridge wheel spacer reviews
- wheel spacer reviews
- dual wheel simulator components
- acura steering wheel cover
- bmw carpeted floor mats
- toyota wheel spacers
- chrysler crossfire spacers
- f150 wheels
- ford f150 alloy wheels
- garage stops for cars
- car brakes for sale
- auto covers automobile accessories