Pro Comp 1089 Series Alloy Wheels
- Rebates & Incentives: $75 Details
- Ships Between 12/01 - 12/03
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Deck out your burly rig with an equally boss set of Pro Comp 1089 Series Alloy Wheels
- The classic 6-spoke pattern with a bead lock accent delivers a timelessly tough appearance
- Polished finish for serious sparkle power
- Each 1089 Series Alloy Wheel comes with a matching center cap
- Constructed from aluminum alloy using a cutting-edge low-pressure casting technology
- The high offset ensures maximum brake clearance and compatibility
- Sold individually in a wide range of sizes and bolt patterns
- New lug nuts recommended (sold separately)
- Your Pro Comp 1089 Series Alloy Wheels include a Lifetime Structural Warranty
The wheels on the bus may go 'round and 'round, but they're definitely not turning any heads while they roll. If you're sick of looking like a city-owned vehicle, swap out your stock rims with Pro Comp 1089 Series Alloy Wheels.
Forget about the forgettable styling and excessive weight of traditional steel wheels-your Pro Comp 1089 Wheels are engineered for maximum visual punch. The classic 6-spoke design is accented with clean grooves and a bead lock perimeter for an aggressive attitude. Plus, the entire Pro Comp 1089 rim is polished to a mirror shine that's sure to capture everyone's attention out on or off paved roads.
Pro Comp doesn't cut a single corner when they build your 1089 Series Alloy Wheels. They use only premium aerospace-grade aluminum alloy that's carved using a cutting-edge low-pressure casting technique for unparalleled strength. Plus, their high offset creates plenty of clearance, so they work with even beefy brake systems. What's more, the Pro Comp Series 1089 is backed a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Pro Comp 1089 Series Alloy Wheels Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Randle J (BLAIR, NE) Reviewed for a 1971 Chevy C/K Pickup — Oct 31, 2014 4:34 AM
I wanted a classic look for my 71 C 20. These wheels fit the bill and they were a great price. They look awesome on my truck and I'm very happy with my choice and the wheels. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was because there were a few blemishes on the wheels.
Reviewed by Carrie B (Chippewa Falls, WI) — Jul 24, 2014 6:57 AM
These rims are a great classic look on our 3/4 ton pick up. We mounted 285/75R/16 and they look great. We were looking for an inexpensive rim to create a second set of tires so we could easily swap tires between summer and winter with out remmounting. Could not believe the price and we received the rims within a couple of days from ordering. Will for sure be back.
- pro comp wheels & rims
- dual wheel simulator components
- rugged ridge wheel spacer reviews
- wheel extenders
- toyota wheel spacers
- grill guards for dodge trucks
- honda car seat covers
- rims for 2014 f-350
- 2003 sahara wheel spacers
- dodge ram wheels
- truck hitch accessories
- car rain guards
- fitted seat covers for trucks