- Ships Between 7/06 - 7/08
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Deck out your burly rig with an equally boss set of Pro Comp 1089 Series Alloy Wheels
- The classic 6-spoke pattern with a bead lock accent delivers a timelessly tough appearance
- Polished finish for serious sparkle power
- Each 1089 Series Alloy Wheel comes with a matching center cap
- Constructed from aluminum alloy using a cutting-edge low-pressure casting technology
- The high offset ensures maximum brake clearance and compatibility
- Sold individually in a wide range of sizes and bolt patterns
- New lug nuts recommended (sold separately)
- Your Pro Comp 1089 Series Alloy Wheels include a Lifetime Structural Warranty
The wheels on the bus may go 'round and 'round, but they're definitely not turning any heads while they roll. If you're sick of looking like a city-owned vehicle, swap out your stock rims with Pro Comp 1089 Series Alloy Wheels.
Forget about the forgettable styling and excessive weight of traditional steel wheels-your Pro Comp 1089 Wheels are engineered for maximum visual punch. The classic 6-spoke design is accented with clean grooves and a bead lock perimeter for an aggressive attitude. Plus, the entire Pro Comp 1089 rim is polished to a mirror shine that's sure to capture everyone's attention out on or off paved roads.
Pro Comp doesn't cut a single corner when they build your 1089 Series Alloy Wheels. They use only premium aerospace-grade aluminum alloy that's carved using a cutting-edge low-pressure casting technique for unparalleled strength. Plus, their high offset creates plenty of clearance, so they work with even beefy brake systems. What's more, the Pro Comp Series 1089 is backed a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Pro Comp 1089 Series Alloy Wheels Customer Reviews
14 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Lesley F (Durham, NC) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Silverado — Jun 23, 2015 10:03 AM
I'm a first time shopper. This was a great experience. Sales Rep walked me through my purchase. He was very knowledgeable, courteous, and kind. He helped me out a lot. Product got here quick and was in tact. I will definitely use them again in the future. I would recommend AutoAnything.
Reviewed by Donald D (Minnetrista, MN) Reviewed for a 2000 Chevy Silverado — Jun 15, 2015 8:21 PM
The Pro Comp wheels arrived in pristine condition and look terrific on my chev truck. I was very impressed with their speedy service and great value. I was impressed.
Reviewed by BJ S (Baytown, TX) — Apr 27, 2015 12:36 PM
Arrived in less than 48 hours after ordering. After they were installed with some new MT tires they looked to be exceptional for the price paid. The offset for a little wider stance was perfect for what I was looking for and added some stability on the highway.
Reviewed by Brian M (Benton, KY) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Impala — Mar 23, 2015 9:05 PM
I am very satisified with the rims i don't like them sticking out past the fenbers because they spray water anb everything else all over the truck
- dual wheel simulator components
- rugged ridge wheel spacer reviews
- wheel spacers miami
- toyota wheel spacers
- porsche rubber floor mats
- audi logo floor mats
- chevy s10 pickup wheels
- chevy silverado lug nuts
- toyota tacoma alloy wheels
- black license plate frames
- truck box accessories
- truck rear view mirrors