- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Obey the law and also rock the 4x4 look with a street-legal set of Pro Comp Series 152 Wheels
- Tailored to resemble off-road-only rims while passing the DMV’s sniff test and surviving brutal trail conditions
- Designed with an aggressive rock crawler spoke pattern
- Wrought from heavy-duty steel
- Their extra-thick outer rings are completely welded into place and rounded for a big boost in strength and sidewall protection
- Studded around the lip with accent beadlocks
- Glossy and flat black powder coat finishes available
- Sold individually in a wide range of sizes and bolt patterns
- Center caps and new lugs sold separately
- Built with pride in the USA
- Your Pro Comp 152 Bead Lock Rims come with a 2-year finish warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty
When you're building up a boss off-roader, you never run out of upgrades. Towering lift kits, boulder-blocking body armor, blinding auxiliary lights—the options are endless. However, the more you mod, the less street legal your rig becomes. For a set of rims that are Rubicon-ready and yet DMV-approved, go with 152 Series Pro Street Lock Wheels.
Engineered from the valve hole up for maximum muscle, the Pro Comp 152 Series is as close to Baja 500-grade as you can get before you run afoul of the Highway Patrol. Each rim is wrought from high-strength steel with an oversized, rolled outer ring that's fully welded in place. Not only does it add a massive amount of rigidity, this fat outer lip protects the sidewalls on your under-inflated sand tires.
Whether you're chewing up gravel in Moab or slogging through traffic to work, Pro Comp Street Lock Wheels deliver both strength and style. They're decked out with a rock crawler spoke design that's studded around the perimeter with accent beadlocks. On top of that, you get to choose between a glossy or flat black powder coat finish. Each 152 Series Rim is built in the USA and comes with a 2-year finish warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Pro Comp 152 Series Rock Crawler Street Lock Steel Wheels Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 8/03 - 8/05