- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Satin black finish gives your ride a sleek, fierce look
- Features a split 8-spoke design with a wrap onto the rim lip for cohesive, aggressive styling
- Designed using state-of-the-art, low-pressure-casting technology that provides unbeatable wheel strength, style and value
- Constructed from lightweight aluminum alloy
- Incorporates a high-offset brake clearance perfect for today’s performance trucks and SUVs
- Available in multiple sizes to fit your ride
- Includes center cap to complete styling
- Your Pro Comp 5001 Series Alloy Wheels are protected by a Lifetime Warranty for the structure and a 2-year warranty for the powder-coat finish
Show other drivers you mean business, and take the look of your ride to the next level with Pro Comp 5001 Series Alloy Wheels. These satin black wheels manage to merge rugged style with a sexy exciting finish that demands attention. The satin black powder coat finish of Pro Comp 5001 Series off-road rims complements any rig – no matter if your paint is black, white, blue or rainbow.
Crafted from aluminum alloy, your 5001 satin black series alloy wheels feature a stylish 8-spoke design. The trim from the wheel wraps around to the rim for a seamless look throughout the whole piece. With multiple bolt patterns and sizes, these Pro Comp 5001 alloy rims are the perfect addition to variety of vehicles. For a finished look, your 5001 wheels include a coordinating center cap.
Perfect for modern trucks and SUVs, Pro Comp 5001 series wheels have a high off-set brake clearance for superior off-road capability. Pro Comp wheels are made with the best technology, to ensure the highest value, style and strength. The powder coat finish of your Pro Comp 5001 Series 18" alloy wheels (and all sizes) is backed by a 2-year warranty. The structure of your wheels is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Pro Comp 5001 Series Alloy Wheels Customer Reviews
12 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Larry R (Melbourne, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tacoma — Jan 06, 2016 3:06 AM
The rims look awesome on my 2016 Taco, but buyer beware when purchasing some Pro Comp rims for your 2016 Toyota Tacoma that might had to purchase the extended shaft lug nuts to get the center caps to fit.
Reviewed by Lynda b (Bay City, MI) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Silverado — Oct 12, 2015 7:55 AM
The rims are offset and different size than the factory rims and I had to take the mudflaps off because the tires rub. There is very little clearance and they won't accomodate a mudflap. Disappointed.......