Pro Comp 5001 Series Alloy Wheels
- Ships Between 3/30 - 4/01
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Satin black finish gives your ride a sleek, fierce look
- Features a split 8-spoke design with a wrap onto the rim lip for cohesive, aggressive styling
- Designed using state-of-the-art, low-pressure-casting technology that provides unbeatable wheel strength, style and value
- Constructed from lightweight aluminum alloy
- Incorporates a high-offset brake clearance perfect for today’s performance trucks and SUVs
- Available in multiple sizes to fit your ride
- Includes center cap to complete styling
- Your Pro Comp 5001 Series Alloy Wheels are protected by a Lifetime Warranty for the structure and a 2-year warranty for the powder-coat finish
Show other drivers you mean business, and take the look of your ride to the next level with Pro Comp 5001 Series Alloy Wheels. These satin black wheels manage to merge rugged style with a sexy exciting finish that demands attention. The satin black powder coat finish of Pro Comp 5001 Series off-road rims complements any rig – no matter if your paint is black, white, blue or rainbow.
Crafted from aluminum alloy, your 5001 satin black series alloy wheels feature a stylish 8-spoke design. The trim from the wheel wraps around to the rim for a seamless look throughout the whole piece. With multiple bolt patterns and sizes, these Pro Comp 5001 alloy rims are the perfect addition to variety of vehicles. For a finished look, your 5001 wheels include a coordinating center cap.
Perfect for modern trucks and SUVs, Pro Comp 5001 series wheels have a high off-set brake clearance for superior off-road capability. Pro Comp wheels are made with the best technology, to ensure the highest value, style and strength. The powder coat finish of your Pro Comp 5001 Series 18" alloy wheels (and all sizes) is backed by a 2-year warranty. The structure of your wheels is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Pro Comp 5001 Series Alloy Wheels Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Robert B (LAKEPORT, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tacoma — Mar 10, 2015 10:47 AM
The wheels fit great and have no clearance issues with the brakes. The only issue I found is that the center caps don't fit over the hubs on my truck. I have to run a different center cap. I contacted Pro Comp directly and they said it's a common problem with Toyotas. Not a big deal in my opinion. The wheels still look great.
Reviewed by Eric O (GREEN LANE, PA) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Trailblazer — Jul 30, 2014 11:51 AM
I had my eye's on these wheels for a while and when I found the great price from here,I couldn't resist. They look so good. I am hoping that the finish will hold up but they look awesome. Definitely very happy with them so far.
Reviewed by blaine h (Renton, WA) Reviewed for a 1999 Chevy Silverado — Jun 28, 2014 10:15 AM
Put them on a pewter(silver) silverado. I love the look, received nothing but compliments so far. Got the wheels on Fathers day, Autoanything shipped extremely fast, couldn't be happier.