- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Give your off-roader a Moab-ready makeover with Pro Comp 51 Series Rock Crawler Steel Wheels
- Classically styled with a rock crawler spoke pattern
- Available in your choice of glossy or flat black powder coat finishes
- Wrought from heavy-duty steel to absorb a ton of abuse out on the trail
- Available in a wide range of sizes and bolt patterns
- Designed with a high offset to accommodate big brake systems
- Sold individually
- Center cap and lugs sold separately
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your ProComp Rock Crawler 51 Series Rims include a 2-year finish warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty
Technology is evolving at breakneck speeds. The latest and greatest gadgets of today seem slow, clunky and outdated tomorrow. And, the same is true for wheel designs. Thumbing through a 2-year-old copy of DUB magazine is like watching reruns of Saved By The Bell—the trends simply don't transcend. Instead of chasing after a fad, go with the timeless look of Pro Comp 51 Series Rock Crawler Steel Wheels.
The design philosophy behind the Pro Comp 51 Series is simple: a good off-road wheel should have Rubicon-grade rigidity and rugged good looks. That's why Pro Comp's team of USA-based craftsmen carves each Pro Comp 51 Series Steel Wheel from premium metals using precision production equipment. Plus, their traditional rock crawler spoke design boosts your credibility out on the trail.
Whether you prefer the glisten of gloss or the subtlety of matte, the Pro Comp Rock Crawler 51 Series comes in your choice of powder coat finishes. More than just eye candy, this thick coating also helps block rust and corrosion from taking root in your rims. On top of that, Pro Comp backs your 51 Series Wheels with a 2-year finish warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Pro Comp 51 Series Rock Crawler Steel Wheels Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Timothy A (LOUISVILLE, KY) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford Ranger — Nov 17, 2015 5:12 AM
I like the wheels so far. I did have a problem with my order though. Despite using the web site and putting in my vehicle info, the lug nuts did not fit my studs. I found out too late when the shop tried to mount them and popped the top out of one of the chrome spline nuts. I spent an hour on the phone with 3 different people to get the correct nuts. Pro Comp doesn't make a longer nut so Auto Anything had to special order a set of open top nuts. No refund on the first set due to damaged nut.
Reviewed by Paul J (BUENA VISTA, CO) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Silverado — Jun 08, 2015 2:40 PM
Although not a true off road rig. With my new BFGoodridge A/T KO2 tires my 2500HD Silverado runs better both on and off road. Just the right combo for hunting fishing & back country camping in Colorado Rockies.