- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Give your off-roader a Moab-ready makeover with Pro Comp Series 51 Steel Wheels
- Classically styled with a rock crawler spoke pattern
- Available in your choice of glossy or flat black powder coat finishes
- Wrought from heavy-duty steel to absorb a ton of abuse out on the trail
- Available in a wide range of sizes and bolt patterns
- Designed with a high offset to accommodate big brake systems
- Sold individually
- Center cap and lugs sold separately
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your ProComp Series 51 Steel Rims include a Lifetime Structural Warranty and 2-year finish warranty
Technology is evolving at breakneck speeds. The latest and greatest gadgets of today seem slow, clunky and outdated tomorrow. And, the same is true for wheel designs. Thumbing through a 2-year-old copy of DUB magazine is like watching reruns of Saved By The Bell—the trends simply don't transcend. Instead of chasing after a fad, go with the timeless look of Pro Comp 51 Series Steel Wheels.
The design philosophy behind the Pro Comp 51 Series is simple: a good off-road wheel should have Rubicon-grade rigidity and rugged good looks. That's why Pro Comp's team of USA-based craftsmen carves each Pro Comp 51 Series Steel Wheel from premium metals using precision production equipment. Plus, their traditional rock crawler spoke design boosts your credibility out on the trail.
Whether you prefer the glisten of gloss or the subtlety of matte, the Pro Comp 51 Series comes in your choice of powder coat finishes. More than just eye candy, this thick coating also helps block rust and corrosion from taking root in your rims. On top of that, Pro Comp backs your 51 Series Wheels with a Lifetime Structural Warranty and 2-year finish warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Pro Comp Series 51 Steel Wheels Customer Reviews
21 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Joe M (CHATSWORTH, CA) Reviewed for a 1993 Ford F-250 — Nov 20, 2017 8:42 PM
I became so fed up with the rims I had on my truck that I searched for some good old one piece steel rims. These appear to be great quality, time will tell. They look great and the lug centric is a snap unlike those others I had. Took my trucks look from Miss to Mister.
Reviewed by Andrew H (WEST SIMSBURY, CT) Reviewed for a 2003 Toyota Sequoia — Feb 16, 2017 3:42 AM
I ordered these cause it said they would fit my 03 Sequoia, in the end I needed a 1" spacer all around. One wheel was also slightly bent leaving it unable to be balanced, but not a big enough problem to need a new one.
Reviewed by Patrick T (Norfork, AR) Reviewed for a 1997 Nissan Hardbody — Jan 27, 2017 8:16 AM
Wheels mounted and balanced fine. Great looks.Good fit. Rapid shipping from supplier. They do have some offset that I didn't see mentioned in the ad. Overall good looking wheel for a fair price.