Pro Comp 6001 Series Alloy Wheels
- Ships Between 3/30 - 4/01
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Add head-turning looks with Pro Comp 6001 Series Alloy Wheels
- The 6001 Series boasts a brilliant, full HD chrome finish
- Features a stylish split, 8-spoke design
- Rim pattern wraps around the wheel lip for an aggressive look
- Constructed from lightweight aluminum alloy
- Superior strength, style and value thanks to state-of-the-art, low-pressure-casting technology design
- Integrates a high-offset brake clearance perfect for modern trucks and SUVs
- Multiple bolt patterns and sizes available
- Includes center cap for a finished appearance
- Your Pro Comp 6001 Series Alloy Wheels are protected by a Lifetime Warranty for the structure and a 3-year warranty for the chrome finish
Dress up your ride with Pro Comp 6001 Series Alloy Wheels. These slick, chrome rims are not only eye-catching but durable and strong to boot. Constructed from lightweight aluminum alloy, they're perfect for your off-roading vehicle or daily driver.
The unique design of the Pro Comp Chrome 6001 Series rims wraps around to the lip of the wheel for a continuous look. With multiple sizes and bolt patterns available, the Pro Comp 6001 Series can accommodate a variety of vehicles. Each Series 6001 wheel includes a center cap for a completely polished look. By incorporating a high-offset brake clearance, these wheels are ideal for modern trucks and SUVs.
The split, 8-spoke design is sure to set you apart from the rest on the hill, and leave your fellow off-roaders wondering where to get such shiny, stylish wheels. Your Pro Comp Chrome 6001 Wheels are backed by a Lifetime Warranty for the structure and a 3-year warranty for the chrome finish.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Pro Comp 6001 Series Alloy Wheels Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews