- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Lock ‘em down and shine ‘em up with Pro Comp 6031 Series Alloy Wheels
- Available in multiple sizes to fit your ride
- Split 8-spoke design with machined accent studs for a simulated beadlock look
- Featuring Pro Comp’s Full HD Chrome finish
- Part of the legendary Pro Comp Xtreme Alloys wheel lineup
- Built with state-of-the-art, low-pressure-casting for unsurpassed strength & style
- Lightweight, aluminum-alloy construction reduces unsprung weight
- High-offset brake clearance is perfect for performance trucks and SUVs
- Choose from multiple sizes, bolt patterns, back spacings and offsets
- Sold individually and includes matching center cap (lug nuts not included)
- Backed by a lifetime structural warranty and a 3-year chrome finish warranty
When it comes to tough looks and shiny style, nothing beats the ‘55 Cadillac. Underneath that gleaming, stem-to-stern chrome dip is one tough piece of machinery. You can get that same beauty and beast style with Pro Comp 6031 Series Alloy Wheels. Featuring a split 8-spoke design, full HD Chrome finish and machined accent studs for a beadlock look, 6031s deliver off-road looks with a gilded touch.
Your Pro Comp 6031 beadlock wheels, like all Pro Comp Xtreme Alloys wheels, are cast in a state-of-the-art, low-pressure-casting system from billets of aircraft-grade aluminum. This process gives your Pro Comp Series 6031 rims maximum strength and style with incredibly low weight. And finally, they get an eye-wincing gleam thanks to Pro Comp's full HD Chrome finish.
Pro Comp offers an array of sizes, bolt patterns, spacings and offsets to fit most rigs, tire sizes and brake setups. And, perfect for modern high-performance trucks and SUVs, Pro Comp Series 6031 Wheels feature a high-offset brake clearance. Best yet, Pro Comp includes matching center caps and they cover your 6031 Series Alloy Wheels with a lifetime structural and 3-year finish warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Pro Comp 6031 Series Alloy Wheels Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
- pro comp wheels
- rugged ridge wheel spacer reviews
- dual wheel simulator components
- eibach spacer reviews
- aftermarket rear view mirrors
- audi seat covers
- toyota wheel spacers
- grand cherokee wheel spacers
- 2008 toyota tacoma wheel spacers
- tundra alloy wheels
- carpet floor mats for trucks
- truck bed camping tent
- super chip programer