Pro Comp 6033 Series Alloy Wheels
- Ships Between 3/31 - 4/02
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Roll like a boss on Pro Comp 6033 Series Alloy Wheels
- Crafted to fit most modern trucks, Jeeps and SUVs
- Modern 8-spoke design with simulated bolt-head accents and a chrome finish
- Part of the hardcore Pro Comp Alloy Series wheel lineup
- 6033 rims give your truck the style & strength that makes Pro Comp famous
- Pioneering, counter-pressure casting technique provides strength and looks
- Strong, light and stylish thanks to the aluminum-alloy construction
- Pro Comp’s high-offset brake clearance is perfect for off-road vehicles
- You choose from several widths, bolt patterns, back spacings & offsets
- 6033 Series Wheels are sold individually and include matching center caps
- Your Pro Comp 6033 Series Alloy Wheels are backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty
Sure, the ‘O' in OEM stands for ‘original', but one look at those OEM wheels and it's clear—there is nothing original about those clunkers. So, add some serious off-road razzle-dazzle to your lifted rig with Pro Comp 6033 Series Alloy Wheels. Cut with a multi-faceted 8-spoke design and machined bolt-head accents, Pro Comp Series 6033 rims bring the flash with a brilliant chrome finish.
ProComp 6033 wheels look like nothing else on or off the road, but they do share some traits with the other wheels in the Alloy Series lineup—high strength, low weight and ultimate style. And like the others in the Alloy Series, Pro Comp 6033 rims start out as chunks of aerospace-grade aluminum-alloy that are formed with a proprietary counter-pressure casting system. There is simply no wheel built this strong that looks this good.
Another trait 6033s share with Pro Comp wheels is the high-offset brake clearance. Couple that with the selection of widths, bolt patterns, spacings and offsets, and you get a wheel that's perfect for any modern off-road machine. Plus, Pro Comp includes logoed center caps and a Lifetime Structural Warranty with your 6033 Series Alloy Wheels.
- Please test- fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel