- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Trick out your car, truck or SUV with the timeless look of Pro Comp 6089 Chrome Wheels
- Finished with a durable chrome plating that's polished to a brilliant shine
- Designed with a classic 6-spoke pattern that's accented with a simulated bead lock
- Each ProComp 6089 comes with a matching center cap
- Built from aluminum alloy using a cutting-edge low-pressure casting technology
- The high offset leaves plenty of room for brake clearance
- Sold individually in a wide range of sizes and bolt patterns
- New lug nuts recommended (sold separately)
- Pro Comp 6089 Wheels include a 3-year chrome warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty
Say what you will about the conveniences and reliability of modern cars, they still don't look nearly as tough as the steel sleds that rolled off Detroit's assembly lines forty-aught years ago. One of the biggest differences between then and now comes down to accents: today's trucks and SUVs suffer from a serious trim deficiency. Fortunately, there's a simple cure: Pro Comp 6089 Series Alloy Wheels.
Better have a good pair of sunglasses on hand before you mount Pro Comp 6089. Unlike drab steel, these beauties are plated in premium chrome. Once the sun catches their mirror polish, they shine brighter than any of those diamonds Rihanna keeps going on about. Plus, the Pro Comp 6089 Series sports a sick 6-spoke design with a bead lock perimeter that adds an aggressive attitude to your rig.
More than just a pretty face, the ProComp 6089 line is built to exacting standards. Each rim is constructed from high-grade aluminum alloy using a precise low-pressure casting technique for the ideal balance of strength and weight savings. What's more, their high offset leaves more than enough clearance for burly brake systems. Best of all, Pro Comp covers your 6089 Series Alloy Wheels with a 3-year chrome warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Pro Comp 6089 Series Alloy Wheels Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Thomas L (Milwaukee, WI) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Dec 26, 2015 8:09 PM
I recently put a 4 inch pro comp lift in my 2014 Silverado. These rims had the right offset and look great. They really dress up my lifted truck.