- Rebates: $75 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Get back to black, with a touch of chrome, with Pro Comp 7005 Series Alloy Wheels
- Flared and split 8-spoke design with a simulated beadlock look
- Flat-black powder coat finish with silver accent studs
- Part of the legendary Pro Comp Xtreme Alloys wheel lineup
- Built with state-of-the-art, low-pressure-casting for unsurpassed strength & style
- Lightweight, aluminum-alloy construction reduces unsprung weight
- High-offset brake clearance is perfect for performance trucks and SUVs
- Choose from multiple sizes, bolt patterns, back spacings and offsets
- Sold individually and includes matching center cap (lug nuts not included)
- Backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 2-year powder coat finish warranty
Heavy metal music and off-road racing have a lot in common—they're both fast, loud and hard. And, when you want to add some heavy-metal style to your off-road truck, look no further than Pro Comp 7005 Series Alloy Wheels. Featuring a flared and split 8-spoke design, simulated beadlock look, black powder coat finish and silver accents, 7005 wheels win the praise of racers and metal-heads alike.
Pro Comp casts all of their Xtreme Alloys wheels, including your Pro Comp 7005 wheels, in a state-of-the-art, low-pressure-casting system from blocks of aircraft-grade aluminum. This process gives your Pro Comp Series 7005 rims maximum strength and style with incredibly low weight. And finally, they get a flat-black powder coat with silver accents to complete your metal makeover.
Perfect for modern high-performance trucks and SUVs, ProComp 7005 Series Wheels boast a high-offset brake clearance. Pro Comp offers an array of sizes, bolt patterns, spacings and offsets to fit most rigs, tire sizes and brake setups. What's more, Pro Comp tosses in matching center caps and they cover your 7005 Series Alloy Wheels with a lifetime structural and 2-year finish warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Pro Comp 7005 Series Alloy Wheels Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by SEAN M (MIDDLETOWN, NJ) Reviewed for a 2004 Toyota 4Runner — Dec 29, 2015 6:28 AM
My 04 4runner is in exc. condition except the factory wheels were peeling, etc. With these wheels & black lugs, it's a whole new look on a reliable friend. The price was more than right and with free shipping it's a steal.Of course it's been raining since the install, but they seem to allow the water to roll right off. Bottom line : GREAT WHEELS, GREAT PRICE. Keep rolling into 2016.
Reviewed by Antonio P (San Antonio, TX) Reviewed for a 2009 Toyota Tacoma — Aug 15, 2015 8:29 AM
After months of searching, I finally found wheels I actually wanted. They look great and receive compliments all the time. Used black Pro Comp lug nuts to replace OEM nuts. Extremely fast shipping from the site. Thanks!
Reviewed by Art H (Ellettsville, IN) Reviewed for a 2009 Toyota Tacoma — May 16, 2015 7:55 AM
Service as hallways awesome, wheels great look even better. The only problem that I had was the center caps did nont fit the trucks hubs. Good thing the guys at my local Tire Barn are awesome. They let me modify the caps in their shop,I got the centers to fit . The guys mounted a set of Goodyear Duratech tires on my 2009 Tacoma ,and they look awesome! Thanks to everyone who helped out. I will be ordering more products from Auto Anything soon!