- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Get rugged style with Pro Comp Series 05 Alloy Wheels
- Flared and split 8-spoke design with a simulated beadlock look
- Several eye-catching finish options with machined accents
- Part of the legendary Pro Comp Xtreme Alloys wheel lineup
- Built with state-of-the-art, low-pressure-casting for unsurpassed strength & style
- Lightweight, aluminum-alloy construction reduces unsprung weight
- High-offset brake clearance is perfect for performance trucks and SUVs
- Choose from multiple sizes, bolt patterns, back spacings and offsets
- Sold individually and includes matching center cap (lug nuts not included)
- Pro Comp Series 05 Alloy Wheels are backed by a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 2-year finish warranty
With legions of wheel fanatics rolling around, it's hard to find a unique look. Well, with a flared and split 8-spoke design and simulated beadlock style, Pro Comp 7105 Series Alloy Wheels let you mix it up the unconventional way, while the lemmings duke it out for mundane supremacy.
Cast in a state-of-the-art, low-pressure -casting system, your Pro Comp 7105 rims start life as solid blocks of aircraft-grade aluminum. This intense process not only gives your Pro Comp Series 7105 wheels maximum strength and style, they end up with incredibly low weight.
Perfect for modern high-performance trucks and SUVs, ProComp 7105 Series Rims are made with a high-offset brake clearance. Pro Comp lets you choose from an array of bolt patterns, spacings and offsets to fit most rigs, tire sizes and brake setups. Pro Comp gives you matching center caps and covers your 05 Series Alloy Wheels with a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 2-year finish warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Pro Comp Series 05 Alloy Wheels Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by SEAN M (MIDDLETOWN, NJ) Reviewed for a 2004 Toyota 4Runner — Dec 29, 2015 6:28 AM
My 04 4runner is in exc. condition except the factory wheels were peeling, etc. With these wheels & black lugs, it's a whole new look on a reliable friend. The price was more than right and with free shipping it's a steal.Of course it's been raining since the install, but they seem to allow the water to roll right off. Bottom line : GREAT WHEELS, GREAT PRICE. Keep rolling into 2016.
Reviewed by Antonio P (San Antonio, TX) Reviewed for a 2009 Toyota Tacoma — Aug 15, 2015 8:29 AM
After months of searching, I finally found wheels I actually wanted. They look great and receive compliments all the time. Used black Pro Comp lug nuts to replace OEM nuts. Extremely fast shipping from the site. Thanks!
Reviewed by Art H (Ellettsville, IN) Reviewed for a 2009 Toyota Tacoma — May 16, 2015 7:55 AM
Service as hallways awesome, wheels great look even better. The only problem that I had was the center caps did nont fit the trucks hubs. Good thing the guys at my local Tire Barn are awesome. They let me modify the caps in their shop,I got the centers to fit . The guys mounted a set of Goodyear Duratech tires on my 2009 Tacoma ,and they look awesome! Thanks to everyone who helped out. I will be ordering more products from Auto Anything soon!
- pro comp wheels & rims
- rugged ridge wheel spacer reviews
- hawk ceramic brake pads reviews
- leather scented spray
- ford grill covers
- toyota wheel spacers
- subaru dash covers
- toyota tacoma alloy wheels
- toyota tacoma wheels
- 2011 nissan frontier brush guard
- air intakes for trucks
- automotive led headlights
- fender flares for trucks