- Rebates: $75 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Lock ‘em down with Pro Comp Series 31 Alloy Wheels
- Split 8-spoke design with machined accent studs for a simulated beadlock look
- Available in a range of modern finish options to accent your exterior
- Built with state-of-the-art, low-pressure-casting for unsurpassed strength & style
- Lightweight, aluminum-alloy construction reduces unsprung weight
- High-offset brake clearance is perfect for performance trucks and SUVs
- Choose from multiple sizes, bolt patterns, back spacings and offsets
- Sold individually and includes matching center cap (lug nuts not included)
- Pro Comp Series 31 Alloy Wheels are backed by a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 2-year finish warranty
Nothing looks more off-road ready than beadlock rims pinching monster meats. Of course, for light trail driving and morning commuting, beadlocks are like hunting duck with a bazooka – overkill. But, with a split 8-spoke design, aggressive finish and machined accent studs for that beadlock look, Pro Comp Series 31 Alloy Wheels deliver rugged off-road style in a commuter- friendly package.
Like all Pro Comp Xtreme Alloys wheels, your Pro Comp 31 Wheels are cast in a state-of-the-art, low-pressure -casting system from chunks of aircraft-grade aluminum. This process gives your Pro Comp Series 31 Rims maximum strength and style with incredibly low weight.
Perfect for modern high-performance trucks and SUVs, Pro Comp Series Wheels feature a high-offset brake clearance. Pro Comp offers an array of sizes, bolt patterns, spacings and offsets to fit most rigs, tire sizes and brake setups. Best yet, Pro Comp includes matching center caps and they cover your 31 Series Alloy Wheels with a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 2-year finish warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Pro Comp Series 31 Alloy Wheels Customer Reviews
64 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Herb A (MADISON HEIGHTS, VA) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma — Apr 15, 2016 5:13 PM
Wheels actually look better in person and add definite flair and personality to my 2015 Tacoma. Stunning in appearance, smooth in handling and ride and the price was right. Shipping was super fast and arrived in perfect condition.
Reviewed by mathew d (JACKSONVILLE, NC) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Ram — Jan 24, 2016 9:17 PM
I bought these wheels in November and didn't get them until January because they went on back order. Customer Service was very helpful so I decided to wait for the wheels. They were all in the boxes in good shape when they arrived except for one wheel had a small scratch on the inside not noticeable unless you're real close. But they completely changed the look of my truck for the better and I'm glad I waited on them. My truck looks bad a$$ now
Reviewed by Tim R (Homosassa, FL) — Jan 14, 2016 8:27 PM
I bought these for my son's toyota 4 runner as a birthday gift,i got them off of anything auto.com,i like the fact that you can key in the make and model of the vehicle and you can see before purchase what they look like on your specific vehicle,they arrived within 3 days I couldn't believe how good it turned out these are very nice rims and the appearance sets the 4runner off I will be ordering the same rims for my wife's truck then for my truck as well..
- pro comp rims
- rugged ridge wheel spacers
- wheel spacer ratings
- wheels simulator
- toyota wheel spacers
- jeep logo floor mats
- nissan rubber floor mats
- porsche cayman wheel spacers
- toyota tacoma alloy wheels
- 2006 dodge ram wheels
- air deflectors for cars
- bed liners for pick up trucks
- cheap auto air filters