- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Lock ‘em down with Pro Comp 7031 Series Alloy Wheels
- Available in multiple sizes to fit your ride
- Split 8-spoke design with machined accent studs for a simulated beadlock look
- Rugged flat-black powder coat finish
- Part of the legendary Pro Comp Xtreme Alloys wheel lineup
- Built with state-of-the-art, low-pressure-casting for unsurpassed strength & style
- Lightweight, aluminum-alloy construction reduces unsprung weight
- High-offset brake clearance is perfect for performance trucks and SUVs
- Choose from multiple sizes, bolt patterns, back spacings and offsets
- Sold individually and includes matching center cap (lug nuts not included)
- Backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 2-year powder coat finish warranty
Nothing looks more off-road ready than beadlock rims pinching monster meats. Of course, for light trail driving and morning commuting, beadlocks are like hunting duck with a bazooka—overkill. But, with a split 8-spoke design, black powder coat finish and machined accent studs for that beadlock look, Pro Comp 7031 Series Alloy Wheels deliver rugged off-road style in a commuter- friendly package.
Like all Pro Comp Xtreme Alloys wheels, your Pro Comp 7031 wheels are cast in a state-of-the-art, low-pressure -casting system from chunks of aircraft-grade aluminum. This process gives your Pro Comp Series 7031 rims maximum strength and style with incredibly low weight. And finally, they're coated with a flat-black powder coat for understated style.
Perfect for modern high-performance trucks and SUVs, Pro Comp Series Durable Wheels feature a high-offset brake clearance. Pro Comp offers an array of sizes, bolt patterns, spacings and offsets to fit most rigs, tire sizes and brake setups. Best yet, Pro Comp includes matching center caps and they cover your 7031 Series Alloy Wheels with a lifetime structural and 2-year finish warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Pro Comp 7031 Series Alloy Wheels Customer Reviews
53 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jason M (fortuna, CA) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tacoma — Nov 06, 2015 10:55 PM
Great service, price, shipping and a absolutely beautiful set of Pro Comp 7031 Wheels. Add black Lug Nuts! Lots of complements to say the least. Im Very satisfied.
Reviewed by Tanner M (OAKBORO, NC) Reviewed for a 2001 Toyota Tacoma — Oct 15, 2015 8:28 PM
These wheels were shipped fairly fast and shipped free. The boxes were very badly damaged when I got them but after opening them up I was shocked at the quality and look of these wheels. I put them on toyo open country tires and they have made my 2001 tacoma Look 10 times better. Very pleased with these wheels
- pro comp rims
- rugged ridge wheel spacers
- wheel spacer ratings
- wheels simulator
- toyota wheel spacers
- jeep logo floor mats
- nissan rubber floor mats
- porsche cayman wheel spacers
- toyota tacoma alloy wheels
- 2006 dodge ram wheels
- air deflectors for cars
- bed liners for pick up trucks
- cheap auto air filters