- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Lock ‘em down with Pro Comp Series 31 Alloy Wheels
- Split 8-spoke design with machined accent studs for a simulated beadlock look
- Available in a range of modern finish options to accent your exterior
- Built with state-of-the-art, low-pressure-casting for unsurpassed strength & style
- Lightweight, aluminum-alloy construction reduces unsprung weight
- High-offset brake clearance is perfect for performance trucks and SUVs
- Choose from multiple sizes, bolt patterns, back spacings and offsets
- Sold individually and includes matching center cap (lug nuts not included)
- Pro Comp Series 31 Alloy Wheels are backed by a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 2-year finish warranty
Nothing looks more off-road ready than beadlock rims pinching monster meats. Of course, for light trail driving and morning commuting, beadlocks are like hunting duck with a bazooka – overkill. But, with a split 8-spoke design, aggressive finish and machined accent studs for that beadlock look, Pro Comp Series 31 Alloy Wheels deliver rugged off-road style in a commuter- friendly package.
Like all Pro Comp Xtreme Alloys wheels, your Pro Comp 31 Wheels are cast in a state-of-the-art, low-pressure -casting system from chunks of aircraft-grade aluminum. This process gives your Pro Comp Series 31 Rims maximum strength and style with incredibly low weight.
Perfect for modern high-performance trucks and SUVs, Pro Comp Series Wheels feature a high-offset brake clearance. Pro Comp offers an array of sizes, bolt patterns, spacings and offsets to fit most rigs, tire sizes and brake setups. Best yet, Pro Comp includes matching center caps and they cover your 31 Series Alloy Wheels with a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 2-year finish warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Pro Comp Series 31 Alloy Wheels Customer Reviews
80 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Aaron S (NEWTON, KS) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford F-150 — Mar 22, 2017 8:27 PM
Great product knowledgeable sales representatives quick shipping and the right fit really makes my truck look good very happy with my rims highly recommend anything auto to all my family and friends.
Reviewed by Dustin V (Hoisington, KS) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Silverado — Mar 15, 2017 4:44 AM
Great price, fast shipping, and very helpful on my purchase! Was tryin to match existing wheels with little to no info. Thanks auto anything for the help!
Reviewed by Steven H (Travelers Rest, SC) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Mar 01, 2017 3:22 AM
For the money you can't beat these wheels! They transformed my 2017 tacoma!! Only drawback is I couldn't use my sensors on my wheels.