- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Lock ‘em down with Pro Comp 7031 Series Alloy Wheels
- Available in multiple sizes to fit your ride
- Split 8-spoke design with machined accent studs for a simulated beadlock look
- Rugged flat-black powder coat finish
- Part of the legendary Pro Comp Xtreme Alloys wheel lineup
- Built with state-of-the-art, low-pressure-casting for unsurpassed strength & style
- Lightweight, aluminum-alloy construction reduces unsprung weight
- High-offset brake clearance is perfect for performance trucks and SUVs
- Choose from multiple sizes, bolt patterns, back spacings and offsets
- Sold individually and includes matching center cap (lug nuts not included)
- Backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 2-year powder coat finish warranty
Nothing looks more off-road ready than beadlock rims pinching monster meats. Of course, for light trail driving and morning commuting, beadlocks are like hunting duck with a bazooka—overkill. But, with a split 8-spoke design, black powder coat finish and machined accent studs for that beadlock look, Pro Comp 7031 Series Alloy Wheels deliver rugged off-road style in a commuter- friendly package.
Like all Pro Comp Xtreme Alloys wheels, your Pro Comp 7031 wheels are cast in a state-of-the-art, low-pressure -casting system from chunks of aircraft-grade aluminum. This process gives your Pro Comp Series 7031 rims maximum strength and style with incredibly low weight. And finally, they're coated with a flat-black powder coat for understated style.
Perfect for modern high-performance trucks and SUVs, Pro Comp Series Durable Wheels feature a high-offset brake clearance. Pro Comp offers an array of sizes, bolt patterns, spacings and offsets to fit most rigs, tire sizes and brake setups. Best yet, Pro Comp includes matching center caps and they cover your 7031 Series Alloy Wheels with a lifetime structural and 2-year finish warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Pro Comp 7031 Series Alloy Wheels Customer Reviews
49 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Mark W (Louisville, KY) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Silverado — Aug 05, 2015 5:08 PM
Very satisfied with the wheels i ordered, they was delivered early and they was exactly what i wanted. I will use auto anything for all my future purchases