- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Lock ‘em down with Pro Comp Series 31 Alloy Wheels
- Split 8-spoke design with machined accent studs for a simulated beadlock look
- Available in a range of modern finish options to accent your exterior
- Built with state-of-the-art, low-pressure-casting for unsurpassed strength & style
- Lightweight, aluminum-alloy construction reduces unsprung weight
- High-offset brake clearance is perfect for performance trucks and SUVs
- Choose from multiple sizes, bolt patterns, back spacings and offsets
- Sold individually and includes matching center cap (lug nuts not included)
- Pro Comp Series 31 Alloy Wheels are backed by a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 2-year finish warranty
Nothing looks more off-road ready than beadlock rims pinching monster meats. Of course, for light trail driving and morning commuting, beadlocks are like hunting duck with a bazooka – overkill. But, with a split 8-spoke design, aggressive finish and machined accent studs for that beadlock look, Pro Comp Series 31 Alloy Wheels deliver rugged off-road style in a commuter- friendly package.
Like all Pro Comp Xtreme Alloys wheels, your Pro Comp 31 Wheels are cast in a state-of-the-art, low-pressure -casting system from chunks of aircraft-grade aluminum. This process gives your Pro Comp Series 31 Rims maximum strength and style with incredibly low weight.
Perfect for modern high-performance trucks and SUVs, Pro Comp Series Wheels feature a high-offset brake clearance. Pro Comp offers an array of sizes, bolt patterns, spacings and offsets to fit most rigs, tire sizes and brake setups. Best yet, Pro Comp includes matching center caps and they cover your 31 Series Alloy Wheels with a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 2-year finish warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Pro Comp Series 31 Alloy Wheels Customer Reviews
91 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Willie W (Birchleaf, VA) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-150 — Monday at 8:37 AM
The rim's came fast and as what i orderd thy look relly nice on my truck and have nice comments from other people to i am relly happy with them.
Reviewed by Jason K (Baton Rouge, LA) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Tahoe — Mar 25, 2018 8:27 PM
Nice for the most part. But they look shinier advertised in the pics and says "Matte Black" when you purchase. There is NOTHING matte about them! They are FLAT black. I carefully taped all the chrome and sprayed them with 2 coats of Dupli-Color matte finish clear coat "Wheel" spray from Orielys. Finished them and came out to my liking.