- Rebates: $75 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Put some polish to the pavement with Pro Comp Series 32 Alloy Wheels
- Solid 10-spoke design with simulated accent studs available in multiple finishes
- Part of the celebrated Pro Comp Xtreme Alloys wheel lineup
- Built with state-of-the-art, low-pressure- casting for unsurpassed strength & style
- Lightweight, aluminum-alloy construction reduces unsprung weight
- High-offset brake clearance is perfect for performance trucks and SUVs
- Choose from multiple sizes, bolt patterns, back spacings and offsets
- Sold individually and includes matching center cap (lug nuts not included)
- Pro Comp Series 32 Alloy Wheels are backed by a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 3-year finish warranty
Add some rough and rugged to your ground-pounder's presence with Pro Comp Series 32 Alloy Wheels. These head- and tire-turners feature a solid 10-spoke design and simulated accent studs that will separate your ride from the rest of the pack.
Pro Comp Series 32 Alloy Wheels boast aircraft-grade aluminum construction with state-of-the-art, low-pressure-casting. This scientific process and high-quality material gives your Pro Comp Series 32 Rims maximum strength and style with unbelievably low weight.
Pro Comp offers a selection of sizes, bolt patterns, spacings and offsets to fit most rigs, tire sizes and brake setups. And, Pro Comp Series 32 Wheels feature a high-offset brake clearance that's perfect for modern high-performance trucks and SUVs. Pro Comp Series 32 Alloy Wheels are backed by a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 3-year finish warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Pro Comp Series 32 Alloy Wheels Customer Reviews
22 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Tony S (FARGO, ND) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tacoma — Jun 30, 2016 9:22 PM
Bought these wheels for my Tacoma. They fit great! Am running 245/75/16 tires on them and they squared up great. They mounted without any issues and fit over the calipers. They also accepted the stock TPMS senors from the stock steel wheels. Love the look and am glad I went with this wheel.
Reviewed by Michael W (Johnstown, CO) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tacoma — Apr 03, 2016 7:37 PM
Ordered for my 2016 Tacoma TRD DCLB. They stick out 1.5" more and look awesome with the flat black finish. And for $433 to my door the next day, it was the best deal too! I would highly recommend these wheels.
Reviewed by John K (Rolling Fork, MS) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tacoma — Nov 16, 2015 1:36 PM
Just installed the pro comp 7032 alloy wheels on my 2016 Tacoma. The wheels are very nice looking and compliment the looks of my truck. Great wheels at a reasonable price. Highly recommend.
Reviewed by Shawn L (swoyersville, PA) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-250 — Oct 28, 2015 3:39 AM
WHAT AN AMAZING UPGRADE FROM MY STOCK WHEELS. THESE WHEELS LOOK GREAT YOU WILL NOT BE DISSAPPOINTED! AUTO ANYTHING DELIVERED THEM QUICK AND THEY ARRIVED IN MINT CONDITION. VERY SATISFIED!