Pro Comp 7032 Series Alloy Wheels
- Rebates & Incentives: $75 Details
- Ships Between 12/29 - 1/02
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Go full blackout with Pro Comp 7032 Series Alloy Wheels
- Available in multiple sizes to fit your ride
- Solid 10-spoke design with simulated accent studs
- Complete flat-black powder coat finish
- Part of the renowned Pro Comp Xtreme Alloys wheel lineup
- Built with state-of-the-art, low-pressure-casting for unsurpassed strength & style
- Lightweight, aluminum-alloy construction reduces unsprung weight
- High-offset brake clearance is perfect for performance trucks and SUVs
- Choose from multiple sizes, bolt patterns, back spacings and offsets
- Sold individually and includes matching center cap (lug nuts not included)
- Backed by a lifetime structural warranty and a 2-year powder coat finish warranty
Rock stars, fashion icons and Comic-Con attendees all agree—when in doubt, wear black. And now, you can add off-road racers and lifted truck enthusiasts to that list, too. Pro Comp 7032 Series Alloy Wheels feature a solid 10-spoke design, simulated accent studs and a fully blacked-out powder coat finish that leaves no doubt about your off-road intentions.
All Pro Comp Xtreme Alloys wheels, and that means your Pro Comp 7032 wheels, are built from blocks of aircraft-grade aluminum with a state-of-the-art, low-pressure -casting system. This casting process gives your Pro Comp Series 7032 rims ultimate strength and style with extremely low weight. And finally, they're completely coated with a flat-black powder coat finish for rock & roll style.
Modern high-performance trucks and SUVs and ProComp 7032 Series Wheels are a perfect pairing thanks to the rims' high-offset brake clearance. Pro Comp gives you an array of sizes, bolt patterns, spacings and offsets to choose from, so they fit most rigs, tire sizes and brake setups. And to top it off, Pro Comp tosses in matching center caps and they back your 7032 Series Alloy Wheels with a lifetime structural and 2-year finish warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Pro Comp 7032 Series Alloy Wheels Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jake N (Wentzville, MO) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-150 — Oct 02, 2014 4:44 AM
Shipping was quick. Wheels exceeded my expectations. They have a nice finish and I get compliments on them daily. And the price was unbeatable, auto anything rocks!!!
Reviewed by preston c (SPRINGFIELD, OR) Reviewed for a 1996 Toyota 4Runner — Jun 27, 2014 8:25 PM
After quite a bit of searching different sites I found that AutoAnything had the best prices for Pro Comp wheels. They arrived very quickly too which is always nice. I put them on my 96 4runner and they look so much better than the stock wheels, I wish I would have bought these wheels a long time ago. Definitely happy with this purchase.
Reviewed by Loyda L (Cypress, TX) Reviewed for a 2011 Jeep Wrangler — Jun 24, 2014 12:35 PM
Thank you for such a good deal and fast shipping. It was just like they said, that I would get it before the weekend that I was going out of town. Excellent job... Thanks