- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Go full blackout with Pro Comp 7032 Series Alloy Wheels
- Available in multiple sizes to fit your ride
- Solid 10-spoke design with simulated accent studs
- Complete flat-black powder coat finish
- Part of the renowned Pro Comp Xtreme Alloys wheel lineup
- Built with state-of-the-art, low-pressure-casting for unsurpassed strength & style
- Lightweight, aluminum-alloy construction reduces unsprung weight
- High-offset brake clearance is perfect for performance trucks and SUVs
- Choose from multiple sizes, bolt patterns, back spacings and offsets
- Sold individually and includes matching center cap (lug nuts not included)
- Backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 2-year powder coat finish warranty
Rock stars, fashion icons and Comic-Con attendees all agree—when in doubt, wear black. And now, you can add off-road racers and lifted truck enthusiasts to that list, too. Pro Comp 7032 Series Alloy Wheels feature a solid 10-spoke design, simulated accent studs and a fully blacked-out powder coat finish that leaves no doubt about your off-road intentions.
All Pro Comp Xtreme Alloys wheels, and that means your Pro Comp 7032 wheels, are built from blocks of aircraft-grade aluminum with a state-of-the-art, low-pressure -casting system. This casting process gives your Pro Comp Series 7032 rims ultimate strength and style with extremely low weight. And finally, they're completely coated with a flat-black powder coat finish for rock & roll style.
Modern high-performance trucks and SUVs and ProComp 7032 Series Wheels are a perfect pairing thanks to the rims' high-offset brake clearance. Pro Comp gives you an array of sizes, bolt patterns, spacings and offsets to choose from, so they fit most rigs, tire sizes and brake setups. And to top it off, Pro Comp tosses in matching center caps and they back your 7032 Series Alloy Wheels with a lifetime structural and 2-year finish warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Pro Comp 7032 Series Alloy Wheels Customer Reviews
21 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael W (Johnstown, CO) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tacoma — Apr 03, 2016 7:37 PM
Ordered for my 2016 Tacoma TRD DCLB. They stick out 1.5" more and look awesome with the flat black finish. And for $433 to my door the next day, it was the best deal too! I would highly recommend these wheels.
Reviewed by John K (Rolling Fork, MS) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tacoma — Nov 16, 2015 1:36 PM
Just installed the pro comp 7032 alloy wheels on my 2016 Tacoma. The wheels are very nice looking and compliment the looks of my truck. Great wheels at a reasonable price. Highly recommend.
Reviewed by Shawn L (swoyersville, PA) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-250 — Oct 28, 2015 3:39 AM
WHAT AN AMAZING UPGRADE FROM MY STOCK WHEELS. THESE WHEELS LOOK GREAT YOU WILL NOT BE DISSAPPOINTED! AUTO ANYTHING DELIVERED THEM QUICK AND THEY ARRIVED IN MINT CONDITION. VERY SATISFIED!
Reviewed by Austin B (Newport News, VA) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Silverado — Sep 25, 2015 1:23 PM
They fit on my 03 chevy easily with 33" general grabbers. Love the new blacked out look. Had to do slight trimming inside wheel well, but overall I am very pleased with the wheels. Shipped quickly