Pro Comp 7033 Series Alloy Wheels
- Ships Between 1/27 - 1/29
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Roll big & blacked-out with Pro Comp 7033 Series Alloy Wheels
- Available in multiple sizes to fit your ride
- 8-spoke design with machined accent studs for aggressive style
- Rugged flat-black powder coat finish
- Part of the legendary Pro Comp Xtreme Alloys wheel lineup
- Built with state-of-the-art, low-pressure-casting for unsurpassed strength & style
- Lightweight, aluminum-alloy construction reduces unsprung weight
- High-offset brake clearance is perfect for performance trucks and SUVs
- Choose from multiple sizes, bolt patterns, back spacings and offsets
- Sold individually and includes matching center cap (lug nuts not included)
- Backed by a lifetime structural warranty and a 2-year powder coat finish warranty
If custom rims were like music, Pro Comp 7033 Series Wheels would be Norwegian black metal. Wrought in tall 17" to 20" diameters with an aggressive 8-spoke design, machined with menacing accent studs and a coated with a black powder coat finish, 7033s are your back-stage pass to heavy-metal style.
Part of the famed Pro Comp Xtreme Alloys wheel lineup, your Pro Comp 7033 wheels are cast in a state-of-the-art , low-pressure -casting system from blocks of aerospace-grade aluminum alloy. This way, your Pro Comp 7033 Series rims have supreme strength, style and low weight. When finished, they're coated with a flat-black powder coat for aggressive style.
All Pro Comp Xtreme rims feature a high-offset brake clearance, which is perfect for modern high-performance trucks and SUVs. Pro Comp makes them in an array of sizes, bolt patterns, spacings and offsets to fit most rigs, tire sizes and brake setups. Best yet, Pro Comp includes matching center caps and they cover your 7033 Series Alloy Wheels with a lifetime structural and 2-year finish warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Pro Comp 7033 Series Alloy Wheels Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Travis L (NORTH LAS VEGAS, NV) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-250 — Jul 10, 2014 11:32 AM
I recently put these wheels on my F250 and I needed a new spare tire. I was going to buy the cheapest rim I could as a spare but the deal through Auto Anything allowed me to purchase this one for about the same price as a plain, standard rim.