- Ships Between 7/29 - 7/31
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Get the blackout look with Pro Comp 7069 Series Alloy Wheels
- Available in multiple diameters and widths
- Classic circular-hole design delivers race-ready style
- Durable flat-black powder coat finish
- Part of the legendary Pro Comp Xtreme Alloys wheel lineup
- Built with state-of-the-art, low-pressure -casting for unsurpassed strength & style
- Lightweight, aluminum-alloy construction reduces unsprung weight
- High-offset brake clearance is perfect for performance trucks and SUVs
- Choose from multiple sizes, bolt patterns, back spacings and offsets
- Sold individually and includes matching center cap (lug nuts not included)
- Backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 2-year powder coat finish warranty
The point of replacing stodgy stock rims with custom aftermarket wheels is to set your rig apart from the mundane masses. But, if you think swapping ‘em out for just another set of shiny chrome look-a-likes is gonna do it, you'll be seriously disappointed. So, set your rig apart with the power of black-Pro Comp Wheels 7069 Flat Black Alloys.
Your Pro Comp 7069 wheels are a part of the famous Pro Comp Xtreme Alloys wheel lineup. Starting with raw blocks of aerospace-grade aluminum alloy, Pro Comp casts your Pro Comp 7069 Series rims with a state-of-the-art, low-pressure -casting system to deliver supreme strength, style and low weight. When finished, they coat the aluminum with a flat-black powder coat for blacked-out style.
Made for modern high-performance trucks and SUVs, all Pro Comp Alloys feature a high-offset brake clearance. Pro Comp makes them in an array of sizes, bolt patterns, back spacing and offsets to fit most rigs, tire sizes and brake setups. Best yet, Pro Comp includes custom matching center caps and back your 7069 Series Alloy Wheels with a lifetime structural and 2-year finish warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Pro Comp 7069 Series Alloy Wheels Customer Reviews
36 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Emily H (CORAL SPRINGS, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tacoma — Jun 13, 2015 6:03 AM
The wheels seem to be holding up great and they look great. The only complaint I have is that the color is a lot more flat than it looks in the picture, but they still look good so I don't mind it.
Reviewed by Robert M (SUN CITY, CA) Reviewed for a 1992 Jeep Wrangler — Mar 30, 2015 9:54 PM
These things look great, I wanted old school and these were the best looking I could find in black. They made my YJ pop again and make 33s look huge.
Reviewed by Chris R (HENDERSON, NV) Reviewed for a 2006 Jeep Wrangler — Mar 24, 2015 5:23 AM
I went back and forth between the pro comp and the Mickey Thompson classics. I went with Pro comp because of price. These rims were a upgrade from steelies. What a big difference in acceleration and overall handling. The Rims fit and look great.
Reviewed by Aiden L (Minden, NV) Reviewed for a 2008 Jeep Wrangler — Mar 12, 2015 6:08 PM
These wheels are all I'd hoped they'd be from seeing and reading reviews online. Also I had them shipped all the way to Australia and they haven't got even a scratch or dent on them. Very pleased!
- dual wheel simulator components
- eibach springs pro-spacers pt cruiser review
- rugged ridge wheel spacer reviews
- toyota wheel spacers
- car bras for honda
- mitsubishi car mats
- chevy silverado alloy rims
- ford f150 alloy rims
- jeep wrangler wheels
- led headlight bulbs for cars
- custom fitted floor mats
- pick up truck tonneau covers