- Rebates: $75 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Get the blackout look with Pro Comp 7069 Series Alloy Wheels
- Available in multiple diameters and widths
- Classic circular-hole design delivers race-ready style
- Durable flat-black powder coat finish
- Part of the legendary Pro Comp Xtreme Alloys wheel lineup
- Built with state-of-the-art, low-pressure -casting for unsurpassed strength & style
- Lightweight, aluminum-alloy construction reduces unsprung weight
- High-offset brake clearance is perfect for performance trucks and SUVs
- Choose from multiple sizes, bolt patterns, back spacings and offsets
- Sold individually and includes matching center cap (lug nuts not included)
- Backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 2-year powder coat finish warranty
The point of replacing stodgy stock rims with custom aftermarket wheels is to set your rig apart from the mundane masses. But, if you think swapping ‘em out for just another set of shiny chrome look-a-likes is gonna do it, you'll be seriously disappointed. So, set your rig apart with the power of black-Pro Comp Wheels 7069 Flat Black Alloys.
Your Pro Comp 7069 wheels are a part of the famous Pro Comp Xtreme Alloys wheel lineup. Starting with raw blocks of aerospace-grade aluminum alloy, Pro Comp casts your Pro Comp 7069 Series rims with a state-of-the-art, low-pressure -casting system to deliver supreme strength, style and low weight. When finished, they coat the aluminum with a flat-black powder coat for blacked-out style.
Made for modern high-performance trucks and SUVs, all Pro Comp Alloys feature a high-offset brake clearance. Pro Comp makes them in an array of sizes, bolt patterns, back spacing and offsets to fit most rigs, tire sizes and brake setups. Best yet, Pro Comp includes custom matching center caps and back your 7069 Series Alloy Wheels with a lifetime structural and 2-year finish warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Pro Comp 7069 Series Alloy Wheels Customer Reviews
44 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Tony L (Phelan, CA) — Dec 13, 2015 9:08 AM
I purchased the Pro Comp 7069 Alloy Wheels with a problem the first set did not fit my 1999 4 runner. First time doing business with AutoAnything I was concerned about them taking the wheels back. Not only did they take back the wheels but they paid for the shipping and made things right for replacement. I will shop at AutoAnything again. Oh ya I like my new wheels. Tony from California
Reviewed by Shelly C (MCKINNEY, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Jeep Wrangler — Oct 07, 2015 7:47 AM
Auto everything was very professional in handling the ordering notification shipping and delivery of my wheels. They were all wrapped very nicely very impressed with this service. This was my first time to order for auto everything. Very nice experience.
Reviewed by Michelle L (Tarrs, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Aug 09, 2015 8:52 AM
Great looking wheels also got black lug nuts to complete black out look would like review again after a Pa. Winter Auto Anything Rep That help was great and shipping was fast my next wheels I will buy again from auto anything for my Jeep Wrangler the black pro comp wheels were for my wife's Jeep Wrangler
- pro comp wheels
- dual wheel simulator components
- eibach pro spacer
- rugged ridge wheel spacer reviews
- toyota wheel spacers
- dashboard covers toyota
- cadillac logo floor mats
- rims and tire for 2014 ram
- f-150 alloy rims
- volkswagen passat lug nuts
- leather wrap steering wheel
- pickup truck bed rail caps
- cargo mats for cars