- Rebates: $50 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Get the racer’s edge with Pro Comp Series 69 Alloy Wheels
- Classic circular-hole design delivers head-turning style in a range of finish options
- Built with state-of-the-art, low-pressure-casting for unsurpassed strength & style
- Lightweight, aluminum-alloy construction reduces unsprung weight
- High-offset brake clearance is perfect for performance trucks and SUVs
- Choose from multiple sizes, bolt patterns, back spacings and offsets
- Sold individually and includes matching center cap (lug nuts not included)
- Your Pro Comp Series 69 Alloy Wheels are backed by a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and 2-year finish warranty
Sure, the factory did a pretty good job designing the wheels on your rig. Problem is, they still look like the wheels on every other guy's ride. Which means they're great at turning tires, not so great at turning heads. So, turn some heads with the classic off-road style of Pro Comp Series 69 Alloy Wheels.
The Pro Comp 69 Wheel is a member of the legendary Pro Comp Xtreme Alloys wheel lineup. Pro Comp starts with blocks of aerospace-grade aluminum alloy then casts 69 Series Rims with their state-of-the-art, low-pressure-casting system to deliver unsurpassed strength, style and low weight.
Perfect for today's high-performance trucks and SUVs, all Pro Comp Alloys feature a high-offset brake clearance. Pro Comp makes them in an array of sizes, bolt patterns, spacings and offsets to fit most rigs, tire sizes and brake setups. Best yet, Pro Comp includes custom matching center caps and they back your 69 Series Alloy Wheels with a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and 2-year finish warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Pro Comp Series 69 Alloy Wheels Customer Reviews
49 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by David M (PILOT POINT, TX) Reviewed for a 2001 Toyota Tundra — Aug 23, 2016 6:28 AM
Love the wheels! They have a decent "deep dish" look for a 16x9. The only problem with my particular vehicle is that the center caps won't go on at all. I left them off and painted the hubs to match the wheel and I am perfectly fine with the look. I have an older truck and it will be used out on the deer lease anyway!
Reviewed by Toef L (MURTAUGH, ID) Reviewed for a 1997 Dodge Ram — Aug 14, 2016 8:18 PM
Great price and a fantastic looking rim. I got the polished model in 18". The only complaint is I had to get the proper lug nuts from a different site because I did not want the hassle of keeping track of a special socket for the lug nuts. The factory nuts will not work.
- pro comp wheels
- dual wheel simulator components
- eibach pro spacer
- rugged ridge wheel spacer reviews
- toyota wheel spacers
- dashboard covers toyota
- cadillac logo floor mats
- rims and tire for 2014 ram
- f-150 alloy rims
- volkswagen passat lug nuts
- leather wrap steering wheel
- pickup truck bed rail caps
- cargo mats for cars