- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Get the racer’s edge with Pro Comp Series 69 Alloy Wheels
- Classic circular-hole design delivers head-turning style in a range of finish options
- Built with state-of-the-art, low-pressure-casting for unsurpassed strength & style
- Lightweight, aluminum-alloy construction reduces unsprung weight
- High-offset brake clearance is perfect for performance trucks and SUVs
- Choose from multiple sizes, bolt patterns, back spacings and offsets
- Sold individually and includes matching center cap (lug nuts not included)
- Your Pro Comp Series 69 Alloy Wheels are backed by a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and 2-year finish warranty
Sure, the factory did a pretty good job designing the wheels on your rig. Problem is, they still look like the wheels on every other guy's ride. Which means they're great at turning tires, not so great at turning heads. So, turn some heads with the classic off-road style of Pro Comp Series 69 Alloy Wheels.
The Pro Comp 69 Wheel is a member of the legendary Pro Comp Xtreme Alloys wheel lineup. Pro Comp starts with blocks of aerospace-grade aluminum alloy then casts 69 Series Rims with their state-of-the-art, low-pressure-casting system to deliver unsurpassed strength, style and low weight.
Perfect for today's high-performance trucks and SUVs, all Pro Comp Alloys feature a high-offset brake clearance. Pro Comp makes them in an array of sizes, bolt patterns, spacings and offsets to fit most rigs, tire sizes and brake setups. Best yet, Pro Comp includes custom matching center caps and they back your 69 Series Alloy Wheels with a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and 2-year finish warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Pro Comp Series 69 Alloy Wheels Customer Reviews
56 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Bruce B (Towanda, PA) Reviewed for a 2008 GMC Sierra — Feb 25, 2017 5:17 PM
A very nice looking wheel that is build solid. I have a couple small issues why I gave it only 4 stars. The listing said the color was a matte black finish but it came as a flat black. The other thing is when I took them out of the box several of the center cap design has fallen off the cap.
Reviewed by Bruce J (STRONGSVILLE, OH) Reviewed for a 2007 Hummer H3 — Feb 12, 2017 6:42 AM
Love these wheel. They make my H3 look so mean. They were easy to order. Great price and shipped fast. I'm very happy with this purchase.
Reviewed by Kelly B (Macomb, MI) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Silverado — Jan 28, 2017 7:55 PM
Love the look of the wheels. Only issue would be the centercaps. There is a cheap plastic insert held in by some sort of glue. One of these inserts fell off shortly after installation and I am sure the rest will follow. Luckily the staff at autoanything took care of the issue for me and I was quite pleased.