- Rebates: $75 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Darken your ride's complexion with the murdered-out style of Pro Comp Series 7089 Wheels
- Their satin black cast-blast finish adds a subtle air of aggression that's sure to turn heads and strike fear into all who dare rev up next to your rig
- The timeless 6-spoke pattern and bead lock accent round out these rims' take-no-prisoners attitude
- Each 7089 Series Alloy Wheel comes with a matching black center cap
- Built from aluminum alloy using a cutting-edge low-pressure casting technology for the perfect balance of strength and weight savings
- Designed with a high offset for maximum brake clearance
- Sold individually in a wide range of sizes and bolt patterns
- New lug nuts recommended (sold separately)
- Your Pro Comp 7089 Series Alloy Wheels include a Lifetime Structural Warranty
Your paint is black. Your upholstery is black. Heck, even your Dickies workpants are black. So what are you doing rolling around on a shiny set of steel wheels? Chuck those stock circles and slip into a set of dubs that are more your speed: Pro Comp 7089.
If you're afraid of the dark, ProComp 7089 is not for you. These murdered-out rims boast a black cast-blast finish that's so dark you half expect them to come with nightlights. But instead of light-up Pooh Bears, they include a 6-spoke pattern, bead lock accents, and matching center caps-everything you need to put plenty of visual distance between your ride and the rest of the highway herd.
With more than a quarter-century of experience, Pro Comp knows a thing or two about building boss auto accessories. That's why Pro Comp 7089 Wheels are wrought from aerospace-grade aluminum alloy using a cutting-edge low-pressure casting technique. On top of that, their high offset creates enough clearance to pair with even the gnarliest brake systems. Plus, your ProComp 7089 Rims come complete with a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Pro Comp 7089 Series Alloy Wheels Customer Reviews
13 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Scott D (Clay, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma — Oct 28, 2015 8:22 PM
I spent 2 weeks searching eBay for rims. I called AA on a whim, looking for sizing info. Within 5 minutes, the rep sized my tires, gave me a great deal and had me a order number...all guaranteed to fit. I got the rims in 5 days, they installed with NO issues and look great. PS- only issue- make SURE you specify gloss or flat....they default flat.
Reviewed by Regan W (Ranchos De Taos, NM) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Tacoma — Aug 24, 2015 8:41 AM
I previously had the silver and black version of these but i bent one rim in an accident and they no longer make them so i went with these and im digging the flat black look i almost went with 285's there was another review said they fit with a 3in lift but decided to stick with 265's i also got the black lug nuts, truck is also black
Reviewed by Amy I (JACKSONVILLE, FL) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford Escape — Jan 31, 2015 3:15 PM
I haven't installed the wheels yet but they look amazing. The price was very competitive and the mail in rebate sweetened the pot even more!
Reviewed by Liko g (Kihei, HI) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota 4Runner — Jan 19, 2015 10:14 AM
I love the rims! Everyone that I spoke with at auto anything was super helpful, I'm glad I called and ordered over the phone instead of just the online process. The rims are exactly what you see. Only down side was my Toyota stock lug nuts didn't fit so I had to buy smaller ones.