- Save 10% Use Promo Code PCWHEEL10
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Trick out your car, truck or SUV with the timeless look of Pro Comp Series 89 Alloy Wheels
- Designed with a classic 6-spoke pattern that's accented with a simulated bead lock
- Built from aluminum alloy using a cutting-edge low-pressure casting technology
- Crafted with a high offset to leave plenty of room for brake clearance
- Sold individually in a range of sizes, bolt patterns and modern finshes
- Each ProComp 89 comes with a matching center cap (new lug nuts recommended/sold separately)
- Pro Comp Series 89 Alloy Wheels include a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 3-year finish warranty
Say what you will about the conveniences and reliability of modern cars, but they still don't look nearly as tough as the steel sleds that once rolled off Detroit's assembly lines. One of the biggest differences between then and now comes down to accents. Today's trucks and SUVs suffer from a serious trim deficiency – thankfully there's a simple cure – Pro Comp Series 89 Alloy Wheels.
Pro Comp 89 Rims go beyond bold in a range of classic and modern finish options including premium chrome. Plus, the Pro Comp 89 Series sports a sick 6-spoke design with a bead lock perimeter that adds an aggressive attitude to your rig.
More than just a pretty face, the ProComp 89 line is built to exacting standards. Each rim is constructed from high-grade aluminum alloy using a precise low-pressure casting technique for the ideal balance of strength and weight savings. What's more, their high offset leaves more than enough clearance for burly brake systems. Pro Comp Series 89 Alloy Wheels are backed with a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 3-year finish warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Pro Comp Series 89 Alloy Wheels Customer Reviews
14 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Travis T (Everett, WA) Reviewed for a 2003 Jeep Wrangler — Sep 04, 2016 11:14 AM
I love these rims, they are not overly obnoxious and toolish like Fuel rims, just a good solid rim to put on your Jeep. These rims also feel a little lighter than the stock star rims that come on the Wranglers
Reviewed by Scott D (Clay, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma — Oct 28, 2015 8:22 PM
I spent 2 weeks searching eBay for rims. I called AA on a whim, looking for sizing info. Within 5 minutes, the rep sized my tires, gave me a great deal and had me a order number...all guaranteed to fit. I got the rims in 5 days, they installed with NO issues and look great. PS- only issue- make SURE you specify gloss or flat....they default flat.
Reviewed by Regan W (Ranchos De Taos, NM) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Tacoma — Aug 24, 2015 8:41 AM
I previously had the silver and black version of these but i bent one rim in an accident and they no longer make them so i went with these and im digging the flat black look i almost went with 285's there was another review said they fit with a 3in lift but decided to stick with 265's i also got the black lug nuts, truck is also black
Reviewed by Amy I (JACKSONVILLE, FL) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford Escape — Jan 31, 2015 3:15 PM
I haven't installed the wheels yet but they look amazing. The price was very competitive and the mail in rebate sweetened the pot even more!