- Rebates: $75 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Spice up your truck or SUV with Pro Comp 8101 Series Alloy Wheels
- Features a two-tone glossy black & machined finish
- Split 8-spoke design & wheel lip wraparound styling from the center to the outer lip
- Constructed from lightweight aluminum alloy using state-of-the-art, low-pressure casting technology
- Made to provide the highest levels of wheel strength, style and value
- Uses a high offset brake clearance to accommodate modern-day performance trucks and SUVs
- Available in multiple bolt patterns and sizes to complement a variety of vehicles
- Cutting-edge center cap included
- Your Pro Comp 8101 Series Alloy Wheels are protected by a Lifetime Warranty for the structure and a 2-year warranty for the chrome finish
Steal the show on the hill with the Pro Comp 8101 Series Alloy Wheels. With a glossy black & machined finish, these wheels have all the boldness that you need. They're stylish, rugged, durable, and hold their value. Plus, they're advanced design provides strength to boot.
Available for multiple bolt patterns and sizes, Pro Comp Series 8101 wheels are a great addition to a variety of performance trucks and sport utility vehicles. They feature a high-offset brake clearance to accommodate today's trucks and SUVs. Thanks to the lightweight, aluminum alloy construction, they won't add unnecessary weight to your daily driver.
Pro Comp 8101 wheels have a split 8-spoke design with a sweet wraparound lip appearance. Center caps are included to provide a finished look. Your black Pro Comp rims' structure is backed by a Lifetime Warranty and the powder-coat finish is backed by 2-year warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Pro Comp 8101 Series Alloy Wheels Customer Reviews
21 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Tammy J (Effingham, KS) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Silverado — Jan 27, 2016 8:56 PM
Very happy with the wheels. Look very sharp on the truck. This was a purchase for my 17 year son and he loves them. The salesman was very helpful. Thank you all.
Reviewed by ROBERT B (LAKE SAINT LOUIS, MO) Reviewed for a 2000 Toyota Tundra — Nov 17, 2015 9:23 AM
THE ORDER WAS SHIPPED SUPER FAST AT GREAT LOW PRICE. I RECEIVED THE WHEELS AND LUGS JUST AS I ORDERED AND THEY MAKE THE TRUCK LOOK AWESOME.. 2000 TOYOTA TUNDRA A HARLEY TRUCK MIMIC.. GOING TO ORDER SOME WHEELS FOR MY JEEP NEXT..THANKS FOR THE GREAT SERVICE..
Reviewed by Brandon G (New Hope, AL) Reviewed for a 2004 GMC Sierra — Nov 11, 2015 4:05 AM
These wheel are exactly what i was looking for they look great were an exact fit only suggestion is buy the lug nut kit for them because the lugs are hard to find
Reviewed by John W (BOZRAH, CT) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Silverado — Aug 27, 2015 7:39 AM
These wheels really make your stock tires Pop, they make the truck look more mean and with the 0 off set they push the wheels out just enough to give a stock height truck great stance