- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Dial in your dune surfer's sense of style with Pro Comp Series 97 Steel Wheels
- These Rubicon-ready rims feature classic round cutouts for that old-school rock crawler look
- Built to last from hearty steel using modern techniques
- Comes in your choice of a glossy or flat black finish
- Available in a wide range of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- Sold individually
- Center cap and lugs sold separately
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your ProComp Series 97 Wheels include a 2-year finish warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty
Suit salesmen would have you believe that you should dress for the job you want, not the job you have. Here at AutoAnything, we think you should skip the stuffy duds and save your money for the more important things in life—like a sick set of dubs for your dune surfer. Fortunately, you won't have to squirrel away your pocket change for long to afford a sweet set of budget-friendly Pro Comp 97 Series Steel Wheels.
Instead of chasing after today's fads, Pro Comp looked back to the past for the inspiration behind your 97 Series Wheels. Their rock crawler circular design delivers a retro look that still fits in perfectly on the trail. But, don't let the timeless design of the Pro Comp 97 Series trick you into thinking they're old-fashioned. Only the latest manufacturing techniques and cutting-edge equipment are used to construct your rims from scratch right here in the USA.
There's no shortage of strength with your Pro Comp Series 97 Steel Wheels. These rough-and-tumble rims are wrought from premium steel and finished in your choice of a glossy or flat black powder coating to block against rust, corrosion and oxidation. Plus, Pro Comp backs your wheels with a 2-year finish warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Pro Comp Series 97 Steel Wheels Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jeremy S (Saint Peters, MO) — Dec 21, 2016 5:16 AM
I got these wheels on sale for a great price and they are exactly what I wanted for my Trailer. The finish is not the best but its not a show trailer anyway.
Reviewed by myles j (LA QUINTA, CA) Reviewed for a 1997 Ford Explorer — Apr 03, 2016 9:58 AM
For the money you can't beat it. Only gripe I have is that the wheels seem to be painted and not powder coated. I purchased the matte black. I haven't put them on my truck yet, still waiting for my tires to come in.
Reviewed by Hubert M (KIRKLAND, WA) Reviewed for a 1996 Toyota Avalon — May 31, 2015 10:47 AM
I ordered these wheels for my 96 Avalon 4 door sedan, typically considered truck wheels but they give my car that aggressive look. these wheels are quality, you definitely get that bang for your buck. I can't stop staring at my car everytime I walk away, I chose the gloss finish on my wheels & all I have done to clean them is run a dry towel through them, about 2 weeks now they still look brand spanking new! now that's quality...thank you auto anything for delivering superb customer service!