Pro Comp Adrenaline 8180 Series Alloy Wheels
- Ships Between 5/26 - 5/28
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Inject your rig with a jolt of visual energy with Pro Comp Adrenaline 8180 Series Alloy Wheels
- Designed with a boss 6-spoke star pattern radiating out from the hub
- The glossy black finish is contrasted by a machined inner rim
- Matching center cap included
- Built from lightweight aluminum alloy using an advanced low-pressure casting technique
- Constructed with a high offset for maximum brake clearance
- Sold individually in a wide range of sizes and bolt patterns
- New lug nuts recommended (sold separately)
- Your Pro Comp Adrenaline Wheels come complete with a Lifetime Structural Warranty
Do you feel it? The sweat surfacing behind your knees. The goose flesh breaking out along your forearms. The drool pooling up at the side of your mouth. You're not suffering a heart attack. It's simply the natural reaction everyone gets when they see Pro Comp Adrenaline Wheels. But, don't worry—you may get used to it in time.
As bold as a mid-day bank robbery in Boston, Pro Comp Adrenaline 8180 Wheels aren't afraid of standing out from the pack. Unlike traditional six-spoke dubs, the points on your Pro Comp 8180 Rims branch out like metal-clad crab claws. Plus, their glossy black finish is accented by a machined inner rim for unbeatable curb appeal.
There's plenty of brawn behind the beautiful face of your Pro Comp 8180 Rims. They're built from sturdy aluminum alloy using an advanced low-pressure casting technique. Not only are they tough as nails, they're also lighter than steel for serious weight savings. Pro Comp 8180 Wheels come in a broad range of sizes and bolt patterns to fit almost any rig, and they're backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel