- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Adorn your ride with the mythical style of Pro Comp Helldorado 7036 Series Alloy Wheels
- Armed with a five-spoke star that's split wide open for sizzling looks and serious strength
- Accented with simulated beadlocks
- The extra-thick outer lip adds strength and holds a better bead under intense driving conditions
- Finished in head-turning flat black
- Black center cap included
- Built from aluminum alloy using a low-pressure casting technology for the perfect balance of strength and weight savings
- Constructed with a high offset for maximum brake clearance
- Sold individually in a wide range of sizes and bolt patterns
- New lug nuts recommended (sold separately)
- Your Pro Comp 7036 Helldorado Alloy Wheels include a Lifetime Structural Warranty
Legend has it that there's a lost city of gold hidden somewhere along the Amazon. Thousands have sought it out, and thousands have been swallowed by the jungle. We can't recommend you take the trek—but if you do, do it in style with Pro Comp 7036 Helldorado Alloy Wheels.
If razor-sharp looks were currency, your Pro Comp 7036 Helldorado Wheels would be worth their weight in gold. Their split five-spoke star design is dripping with attitude and lets your brake system peek through from behind. Plus, the oversized outer lip is studded with machined beadlock accents that add the perfect amount of contrast to the flat black finish of your Pro Comp 7036 Rims.
It's more than just styling that makes your Pro Comp 7036 Helldorado Wheels a smart choice. Each rim is manufactured to meet Pro Comp's high standards. Using only aerospace-grade aluminum alloy, they're formed by a pioneering low-pressure casting technique that ensures a clean finish and maximum structural strength. What's more, Pro Comp Helldorado 7036 Alloy Rims come in a wide range of sizes and bolt patterns—all of which are backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Pro Comp Helldorado 7036 Series Alloy Wheels Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Robert Q (VENETIA, PA) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tacoma — Jun 21, 2014 4:01 PM
Great looking wheels on the truck. I have a white Tacoma 4dr sport 4x4. I added bilstein 5100 adjustable up front (1.75 setting). Toytec progressive 3 leaf AAL + bilstein 5100's in the rear. Have 1.5" of rake. Stock tire are 265/65/17. I did 265/70/17 BFG Rugged Terrain. They work great. Pro Comp said that size would not work. Said I would need more lift and at least a 31" tire. Not true. Tires and wheels work great, look great. You can look both up on tacomaworld.com